xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

a strong play in nba tonight

miami heat - the points

laugh all you want, but if this team doesn't get it together today and put their game faces on, then they never will. if they lose another one at home they know there is no hope for a championship this year.

portland barely beat a magic team without their key player, i think they lose by double digits tonight, not to mention a b2b on the road, i like the heat in this spot with all the trash being talked about them and crying in the locker room, tonight is time to prove to the world they aint no suckas.

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

I'm liking Portland +10 (bought points in parlay) but good luck!

Nard Dog
    Nard Dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

I've been hearing that about Miami for the past 2 weeks. THIS is the game to show their strength (loss), OK, now THIS is the game they will explode (loss), well then it must be THIS one (loss)...

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

Quote Originally Posted by Nard Dog View Post
    I've been hearing that about Miami for the past 2 weeks. THIS is the game to show their strength (loss), OK, now THIS is the game they will explode (loss), well then it must be THIS one (loss)...
    and all those losses made me money too

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

All that may be true but I don't think the Miami Heat's issues are due to lack of effort or desire. They clearly struggle in games because they are playing 7 vs 2.5 players. Most good NBA teams have an adequate bench, good interior play, and a good PG. The Miami Heat possess none of that. There only threats are Lebron and Wade. If I was you I would take the Heat 1H rather than game. It seems like the Heat start fast and fade once the defenses are able to react and make adjustments.

monkeyking
    monkeyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

the heat have this mental block against the playoff teams now...if all the portland players were wearing wizards jerseys they'd have no problem blowing them out, but theyre not

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

As a very biased Blazers fan, I like Portland +9. We blew that double digit lead vs Miami last time, and have revenge on our minds. Aldridge will have a field day, and although I expect the BIG 2.5 to dominate, Ill take Portland to cover.

Dont put to much stock in the fact Portland barely beat Orlando yesterday. Their ball movement was fantastic, and they missed a lot of open shots(mainly 3s). Also Portland blew out Orlando when they had D12 earlier this year.

Portland is B2B, and Miami is desperate, which concerns me....however, because of Portland's depth their SG/SF's log only about 25 minutes per game so I dont expect them to be overly tired. Aldridge is the only one who logged a large amount of minutes, but Im too worried about it, because LA is a consistent 20-24 pts a night.

I like Portland +9, mainly because of their depth, but my viewpoint is extremely biased.