TechnicallyFoul
    TechnicallyFoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

My bold prediction: Somebody will win this game.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Healthy Blazers being better then the Spurs,Lakers and Mavs.
    where did i mention that in the post.

you may need to go back to high school and take your SATs again

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I think that if the blazers were all healthy this year they would easily have a 2-3 seed in the west. they have been without their best player most of the season, lost oden once again, camby has been out awhile. I am 100% confident that now that the blazers are all getting healthy and Brandon Roy is playing like a stud since he returned, Portland will be the team NOBODY wants to face in the playoffs. 8.5 seems like so much for the heat. if the heat hadn't lost 4 straight, Portland would be an easy play here.
    Are you slow or something. Easily 2-2 seed in the West, do you not comprehend what that means?

I guess in the imaginary world in your brain where Blazers are healthy, Lakers, Spurs and Mavs are also moved to the Eastern conference.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post

Are you slow or something. Easily 2-2 seed in the West, do you not comprehend what that means?

I guess in the imaginary world in your brain where Blazers are healthy, Lakers, Spurs and Mavs are also moved to the Eastern conference.
    so if i say they would have the 2-3 seed that means they are the better team? are the mavs better than the lakers then? are the bulls the second best team in the east? did you actually laugh to yourself after you made that statement? you must have a horrible sense of humor which is not good for the ladies

let me know when you have enough balls to post your plays.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    so if i say they would have the 2-3 seed that means they are the better team? are the mavs better than the lakers then? are the bulls the second best team in the east? did you actually laugh to yourself after you made that statement? you must have a horrible sense of humor which is not good for the ladies

let me know when you have enough balls to post your plays.
    Yes, it means they are a better team. "Easily"

tonidc8
    tonidc8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chris Bosh is too overrated....btw i hit the over.

First 12