dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38337

How about this...

Quit making idiot threads like pound portland for -7 and Warriors for -7. You keep telling everyone the line is too high and the books want you to bet the underdog in those scenarios. HOw did that turn out for you? All you do is throw darts. You have absolutely no knowledge of gambling. All you do is look at line moves. Every thread you create is useless. This and your leans.

Why don't you just name your thread line movement plays instead. I wouldn't give you a hard time at all if you just name it that. Its just all your picks are line movement plays and when i accuse you of that, you BLATANTLY lie and say there was no line movement that you are aware of. Even Dexter pointed out there was line movement and for someone like you who all you do is stare at the screen on the line movements, you telling me you didn't see the Grizzles go from -2 to -3?

All your picks are so obvious because all you do is fade the public and play line moves. If anyone wants to know your picks, hell even i could tell them what you will choose because you are so obvious.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

talk about bball more

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    How about this...

Quit making idiot threads like pound portland for -7 and Warriors for -7. You keep telling everyone the line is too high and the books want you to bet the underdog in those scenarios. HOw did that turn out for you? All you do is throw darts. You have absolutely no knowledge of gambling. All you do is look at line moves. Every thread you create is useless. This and your leans.

Why don't you just name your thread line movement plays instead. I wouldn't give you a hard time at all if you just name it that. Its just all your picks are line movement plays and when i accuse you of that, you BLATANTLY lie and say there was no line movement that you are aware of. Even Dexter pointed out there was line movement and for someone like you who all you do is stare at the screen on the line movements, you telling me you didn't see the Grizzles go from -2 to -3?

All your picks are so obvious because all you do is fade the public and play line moves. If anyone wants to know your picks, hell even i could tell them what you will choose because you are so obvious.
    Why

In

The

Do

You

Care.

Fade me. Go winless tonight. Go 1-4 on Sunday. See if I give a shit. Something tells me you did, lost big, and now you're pissed.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    They've all been tight games. The first three lines were consistent. I figured if Memphis was +1 at home last time and won outright, they'd be a point better -- or maybe 2 points better, making them either a PK or -1. IMHO, going from +1 to -3 is a significant enough change that it merited noting.
    +1 to -1 is essentially a 1 point move. you gotta look at the current form/records. one thing im good at is predicting lines, and i focus very little on what the line was last time they played. i look at current records, current form, and injuries.

well, if you sensed the books were telling you to take memphis and you did, congrats.

i love seeing RLM on the favorite. i actually thought of you when i made my play at 10am. 80% of the public was showing OKC, and even though the "public" imo didnt spring into action yet, okc was still gonna finish the day with 60% public bets on them.

dynamite140

Quit looking for attention No Coincidences. That is ALL you do!

dynamite140

You were not inferred trap when you say why is Memphis -3? That is essentially saying its a trap for Thunder backers getting 3 points.

I have never met someone on a forum that is in so denial of himself. Denying this and denying there was NO LINE MOVEMENT at all.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    +1 to -1 is essentially a 1 point move. you gotta look at the current form/records. one thing im good at is predicting lines, and i focus very little on what the line was last time they played. i look at current records, current form, and injuries.

well, if you sensed the books were telling you to take memphis and you did, congrats.

i love seeing RLM on the favorite. i actually thought of you when i made my play at 10am. 80% of the public was showing OKC, and even though the "public" imo didnt spring into action yet, okc was still gonna finish the day with 60% public bets on them.
    I honestly had no idea this line opened at -2, Dex. It was 3 when I logged in this morning and that told me enough.

dynamite140

No Coincidences, are you this annoying in real life too? You keep crying that you losing in nba and won't bet it again. Then next day again, post your plays. Then whine when you lose. Say you going to quit looking at line movement and won't follow it yet today mention it again.

There is no poster here on sbrforum that whines more about nba games than you. You think they rig nba totals in the last 2 minutes of a game. You don't want me to bring that thread up for sure.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post

Its good to look at past line to get a reference point but what i've been telling NoCoin forever is that looking at lines wont help you with anything unless you understand them. He says he watches games and follows the league but if he did he'd know that Memphis is one of the hottest teams in the league since the new year. Top 6 record since 2011, only the Spurs, Lakers, Mavs, Bullls and Celtics have been better and you can't figure out why they were a 2 point home fav? Just look at some their latest games, 6 point fav vs NO, 1 point fav over SA, 3 point fav over Philly, 3 point fav over Den. So how is -2 vs Thunder coming off an OT game a mystery?

dynamite140

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I honestly had no idea this line opened at -2, Dex. It was 3 when I logged in this morning and that told me enough.
    Sure buddy we believe you. For someone that stares at the line movements 12 hours a day and every post is about line movement and public percentages, you think we going to believe that?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    No Coincidences, are you this annoying in real life too? You keep crying that you losing in nba and won't bet it again. Then next day again, post your plays. Then whine when you lose. Say you going to quit looking at line movement and won't follow it yet today mention it again.

There is no poster here on sbrforum that whines more about nba games than you. You think they rig nba totals in the last 2 minutes of a game. You don't want me to bring that thread up for sure.
    I'm sure you will, psychopath.

dynamite140

Demens, take it easy on no coincidences. Its his first year gambling don't you know? This guy doesn't have a clue about numbers in sports betting. He just looks at lines and thinks there is a trap and nothing else. You think he knows the value of -3 and +1? If you asked him to convert the odds, he would think you speaking another language.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Private messages are great just sayin

dynamite140

Lets make it simple.

No Coincidences spends 12+ hours a day lookiing at line moves and nothing else. He bets on the trap plays and probably bets no more than $50 on a play because he is a frustrated chump. Then when his Boston ML parlay loses, he gets heartbroken and says never ever is it possible for a team to be SCORELESS in the last 2:43 of an nba game and says he will quit betting nba and won't mention line movement at all.

Then next day he creates new threads everytime he has a NEW THOUGHT in his mind. It would surely involve line movement or public percentages. Rinse and repeat

goucla
    goucla's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 606

its an inexact science to say the least

demens
    Square -910

NoCoin, lets try an exercise. For the next game day, post what you think the line should be for each game. No leans or picks, just what in your opinion the correct line for the game should be.

dynamite140

Sorry, Demens that is not possible with No Coincidences. His mind and thoughts has to deal with leans and TRAP plays

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    NoCoin, lets try an exercise. For the next game day, post what you think the line should be for each game. No leans or picks, just what in your opinion the correct line for the game should be.
    What would that prove? I never claimed to be an expert. I saw a line that looked off here. It was my opinion. I've never said "lock" or "guarantee" or any other stupid shit that other posters tout. I just thought Memphis being -3 was enough to play Memphis.

I mean, I will do that if you want me to, but I'm not sure what the point would be.

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Why do you guys hate Nocoin? I enjoy his threads.

demens
    Square -910

What would that prove? I never claimed to be an expert. I saw a line that looked off here. It was my opinion. I've never said "lock" or "guarantee" or any other stupid shit that other posters tout. I just thought Memphis being -3 was enough to play Memphis.

I mean, I will do that if you want me to, but I'm not sure what the point would be.
    It wouldn't prove anything. But it might help you, if you write out the reasoning. If you're within a point or 2 then you got a good feel for it, but if you're way off the next time you get a hunch something is off it just might be in your head. Plus other people might have something to add in those cases and tell you why they think you're line is wrong.

Actually, now that i think about it, if multiple people decided to contribute to thread of line making maybe putting a few brains together we could come up with some good lines and maybe even have something resembling an edge. But its impossible to organize anything on these forums and it would be derailed with in hours so its probably not even worth trying.

louvega71
    louvega71's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a bunch of girls

First 12