Vaioice
    Update your status
    Vaioice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Rare 5* NBA Plays 3/7/11

Bobcats -1 (opened @ -2.5)

Clippers looked great last game vs Denver, game wasn't even close. Bledsoe filled in nicely after Gordon got hurt. Kaman is back to his old self. On the other hand Bobcats have lost 4 straight by an avg. of 21.5ppg. Is that even possible in the NBA? And now they open as a -2.5 FAV with Jackson (there best player) sidelined. I hope they find some way to make up for the miss 20points/3assists/4.5rebounds now that Wallace is gone. This is a no brainer guys, Bobcats -1 all day!

Magic -1 (Opened @ -3)

Portland blows out the Bobcats by 24, in Charlaotte. they started off sloppy but once they got it together looked totally dominating. Orland0 totally got owned by the Bulls on home court. That was with Howrd playing, he is suspended for 1 game.
    This is one is ugly bet, but just close ur eyes and press submit.

Grizzlies -2.5 (opened @ 2) n Ov 203

Noticed a trend by Westghost that Grizzlies are 12-2 ATS on a game after they win SU as an underdog. They beat the Mavs as a 6.5 dog last nite. Can they go 13-2 ATS?
    Anyhow, i was looking @ the Thunders schedule and i noticed that they LOSE (ATS) the game following a game in which they play overtime. Currently 0-6, and they went into OT vs they went into OT vs the Suns last nite. Will the trend continute? LOL we have a 2 different SS that back each other up. Who needs Fox Sheets.
    Also all 3 contests this year has been over, and 7 out of L10. With the way the Thunders play D on the road, and Memphis O @ home i don't expect anything different in this contest.

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

Does the line movement not make you reconsider the first two? Are you writing it off to the squares?
    Last edited by JBT; 03-07-11 at 10:58 AM.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

its clippers -1 now.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by JBT View Post
    Does the line movement not make you reconsider the first two? Are you writing it off to the squares?
    Clippers lost to the Kings, after the line opened Kings -1.5 then moving to Clippers -1.

They ******* lost to the Cavaliers on the road, and ended an epic losing streak.