Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

D Howard missing tmrw? Over?

Cant wait to see what orlando's got defensively without superman. Magic have plenty of shooting power and trailblazers should go alright in the interior this game. Moderate play on the over?

magic/blazers over 188.5 3x

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

like the play also. Look for Orlando to run and gun without Howard in the line up. Blazers should be able to get quite a few easy buckets. Look for Aldridge to have a big game.

FairPlayBet
    FairPlayBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I have to disagree with you. In my opinion Howard's absence will introduce the game in under. Without Dwight Howard there will be no easy points for Magic by his dunks, without his off reb there will be much less second chance shoots for hosts. In defense without him, the Magic will have to put much more effort and in my opinion they will play stronger and more aggressive. For me clear under here!

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by FairPlayBet View Post
    I have to disagree with you. In my opinion Howard's absence will introduce the game in under. Without Dwight Howard there will be no easy points for Magic by his dunks, without his off reb there will be much less second chance shoots for hosts. In defense without him, the Magic will have to put much more effort and in my opinion they will play stronger and more aggressive. For me clear under here!
    Wanna have a points wager on it then? Put your points where your mouth is B.

Bbr

100 pts

FairPlayBet
    FairPlayBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Fortunately for you, i do not wager points, only real money. And i won nice here. And my advice to you is, hold your points, you will need it.

TechnicallyFoul
    TechnicallyFoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Good call FPB!!!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by FairPlayBet View Post
    Fortunately for you, i do not wager points, only real money. And i won nice here. And my advice to you is, hold your points, you will need it.
    damn that's cold.

nice call though.