The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i forgot

why do we hate the heat again?

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Its all the guys on min-wage crying because Chris Bosch is taking their money and not earning it.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    "I was pretty amazed walking on South Beach (Saturday) how many people were like, 'Beat the Heat' in their own hometown," Noah said. "In Chicago, I don't think that happens like that. It feels pretty good."

Miami has to have the worst fanbase in all of sports...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,3068534.story
    LOL. South florida sports teams have the worst fans in the country. Been like that forever. You should have seen Miami's CFB home crowd when they were RANKED this year. There was absolutely nobody in the stands... it was pretty hard to believe. TB Rays called out their fan base when they were arguably the best team in MLB this past year going into the playoffs. The attendance numbers were atrocious while the media and Sportscenter mentioned the issue on a constant basis

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy-Man View Post
    Its only reg season. The heat dong give a shit
    yep this is a regular season...but why are they crying??

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    They should not be crying. These guys are getting paid millions to bounce a ball and shoot it into a hoop. Additionally, they get to attend all the A-List parties, date the hottest girls (or are married to em), and generally live a very luxurious, comfortable, upscale lifestyle that most of us will never be able to live. Their fame & their name also gives them countless marketing opportunities to continually reap revenue streams. Meanwhile in the real world, people are losing jobs, going into foreclosure, filing for bankruptcy, etc. Cry me a fukkin river LeBron, Bosh & Wade!
    Yea, but when you are a high profile team, there are pressures and expectations to live up to. Its not as easy as it may seem. Derrick Rose decided that his jumper was not adequate enough to be a top tier PG. So he spent the whole summer shooting 1,000 jumpers a day. Google Kobe Bryant's daily summer workout, and then try it out. Play a 82 game schedule, packed with B2B's and long road trips away from your family. Be on the Lakers roster, and yearly have to spend your Christmas' playing basketball in order to entertain others.

Now do all of this while being INJ, and deal with the pressure of being expected to play. That shit is not easy for anyone. Even exceptionally trained and conditioned athletes.They are not aliens from outer space. Dealing with failure w/ national scrutiny is difficult.

The way I see it, players and coaches can be compared to CEO's(Coaches) and Board of directors(Players) of a corporation. CEO's of company's are able to make decisions without being asked to explain themselves directly after the implementation of their decision. But as a coach of a ball sport, you are asked why you made said decision, only minutes from the end of a game. No time to think about how they will explain their decision. No prepared statement, no spokesperson to elegantly project the situation, and no time to evaluate the situation.

That shit is tough dude. I'm just saying this, b/c its unfair to make their lives seem easy. Maybe the players on perennial losing teams with no expectations. Your statement just came off as envious, and uneducated on the life of a pro athlete w/ major expectations.

RJ89
    RJ89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

They've got to be mad at Spoelstra for admitting that..

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

they are bunch of underachievers

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by RJ89 View Post
    They've got to be mad at Spoelstra for admitting that..
    Agreed, but that goes back to my statement above. He didnt have time to think about what he would exactly say to the media.

He is an inexperienced coach, amd got caught being too honest, Thats why the experience guys just dont say anything.

Belichek would have just said, "We lost, it hurts. But are focus is to move forward, and not dwell on one game in an 82 game season."

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

at first, i thought this thread is a joke...but I turn to ESPN and read that there is really crying in the locker room...

these children are a complete bum! crying in a REGULAR SEASON??

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

I love it. Beat the heat!!!!!!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

First 12