FairPlayBet
    FairPlayBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

How much more time Erik Spoelstra will stay on the bench of Miami Heat?

"I guess it is not a month, two or more, it is question of days. Are the Miami Heat really so helpless or is there something else in question? To lose with thirty points margin, the truth of the best team in the league, but it's still too much. Or day before at home, losing game after 24 points lead during the third quarter.
    If I remember well LeBron has already had a discussion with Erik Spoelstra earlier in the season, but the misunderstanding was hushed up.
    If one Deron Williams managed to force Jerry Sloan to leave the Utah Jazz, i think that for James, Wade and Bosh will be very easy job to make Spoelstra doing the same. The only thing they need is another game like the last two."

Well, after Heat game away at Spurs, i I have opened this thread but i put it in wrong section NCAA Basketball Handicapping. So, now after one more defeat, i just copy-past it here. And seems to me that one more game i was talking about,was this tonight against Bulls.
    I would not be surprised that within a few days, Spoelstra gets fired.

P.S.
    Have any of you noticed that on time-out Le Bron is not even looking at all at Spoelstra?

jmiezie
    jmiezie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15466

Pat is on the way and will be labeled the savior!

FairPlayBet
    FairPlayBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Is it possible that all people in Miami Heat are blind, and not see that despite the high quality of players they possess, however, championship can not be won when they have Erik Spoelstra as head coach on the bench. What about the president Pat Riley? At least he as one great former coach should have known that.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Pat Riley is done with coaching. Remember his last season as a coach they had an awful record.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

riley wont coach,so until they have someone in mind,they are stuck with them