sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    Amare doesn't have to share the ball with Wade and Lebron...
    Whats your point?

My point was Amare is a dominant front court presence and bosh is not and that is by far the heats biggest weakness.

Amare would have been a much much better fit

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by sneak-a-peak View Post
    Whats your point?

My point was Amare is a dominant front court presence and bosh is not and that is by far the heats biggest weakness.

Amare would have been a much much better fit
    You claimed the Heat would have been unstoppable with the way Amare has been playing this year. And my point is that Amare was the 1st option for the Knicks, Bosh the 3rd for the Heat. That is not comparable by any stretch of the imagination. Amare would not have been playing that much better than Bosh is currently, if at all which is not nearly as bad as some of you guys think but def not dominant..

I'm interested in knowing how "unstoppable" you think the Heat would have been with Amare? 2 or 3 more wins isn't unstoppable and I hope you don't think they would of have the Spurs record.... At 43-20 (including winning 20 of 21 at one point), seems like Wade/Lebron/Bosh are doing a great job.

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13937

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    They still got mike Miller time right? Dude is mvp
    You know there is more truth to that that you might think,...when he hits his 3's they win and when not like today 0-4 they lose. Hard to believe but have you noticed when he plays well they win and when he's cold lose?

Big 3 get 20-25 each they need his 12-14 or lose!

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Enough with this thread already. Its not going to happen.

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

They are a winning team bit not against the elite. This doesn't fall on the coach it's on the heart of the players

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

Spo is a solid coach that would get a lot of offers from many teams

sneak-a-peak

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    You claimed the Heat would have been unstoppable with the way Amare has been playing this year. And my point is that Amare was the 1st option for the Knicks, Bosh the 3rd for the Heat. That is not comparable by any stretch of the imagination. Amare would not have been playing that much better than Bosh is currently, if at all which is not nearly as bad as some of you guys think but def not dominant..

I'm interested in knowing how "unstoppable" you think the Heat would have been with Amare? 2 or 3 more wins isn't unstoppable and I hope you don't think they would of have the Spurs record.... At 43-20 (including winning 20 of 21 at one point), seems like Wade/Lebron/Bosh are doing a great job.
    The reason the heat cant beat the elite is because of their front court play. Amare is one of the best front court players in the league right now.

If they had him in the front court they would have a much better record against the elite because the front court has been its weakness.

As someone else pointed out bosh is like a tall back court player more so than a 4. So yes I believe that if they had one of the leagues best true 4's they would be "unstoppable!"

Did not think it would be that hard for anyone to understand.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Is it just me or is this guy a big time homo?

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Wheres the thread about LA wouldnt be the west champion? o ya they just beat the spurs today so no panic thread on them.

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

yeah hes a little out of his league ya know?

Bradyd

Quote Originally Posted by sneak-a-peak View Post
    The reason the heat cant beat the elite is because of their front court play. Amare is one of the best front court players in the league right now.

If they had him in the front court they would have a much better record against the elite because the front court has been its weakness.

As someone else pointed out bosh is like a tall back court player more so than a 4. So yes I believe that if they had one of the leagues best true 4's they would be "unstoppable!"

Did not think it would be that hard for anyone to understand.
    That's one of the reasons, not the only reason. You conveniently forgot to mention their inability to close out games, pg issues, bench, their shooters not shooting, front court DEFENSE, and the fact that Lebron/Wade/Bosh are still learning each other.

Amare is a great player, but so is Bosh. And Amare wouldn't be having the career season is he today coming behind Wade and Lebron. How is that so hard to understand? And your "unstoppable" comment reminds me of the people who thought the Heat were going to win 70 games this year..

Riley did the best job he could building this team around the big 3, and with all their shortcomings this team is still good. But Amare isn't good enough to solve ALL their problems like you somehow believe. Most of their problems come from things Amare can't fix...

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Riley will be coaching the playoffs if this continues

sneak-a-peak

Look we obviously have different points of views especially with this quote from you "seems like Wade/Lebron/Bosh are doing a great job"

No they are not. They are 29-2 against sub .500 teams (whoopty do) and now 14-18 against the rest so they are not "doing a great job"

They cant beat the good teams right now because they dont match up well against them and its mostly because they get hammered inside the paint.

Did you watch the game today? Boozer and Noah owned the paint.

Amare would have a much better presence in there.

Im speaking from a matchups point of view with swapping out bosh for amare.

Bottom line- last thing i'll say here is Amare would have been a much better fit to accommodate wade and lebitch. I dont like the team anyways and love seeing them lose so im happy with the way this is all going.

Bradyd

Cleary you do have a very, very different opinion because I don't think Amare makes the Heat unstoppable.
    I don't think 43-20 means a team is NOT doing a great job.
    And I certainly don't think you are happy that the Heat are 43-20, I think you are happy about their current losing streak. Show me someone who is happy a team they hate is winning over 68% of the time, and I will show you someone who believes Amare would have suddenly made the Heat unbeatable......hmmmmm

sneak-a-peak

14-18

Wiscsportsfan92
    Wiscsportsfan92's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see Riley stepping in because the players have preached they dont want him coaching, but I think it would be in their favor for a veteran guy who has been around the block to lead them. He doesn't put up with any BS, when you can tell Spoelstra just pretty much says "Here guys just go out and shoot" and lets them coach a bit too much.

Something needs to be changed in south beach

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Just got the call from Riles....

I'm taking my talents to South Beach as new head coach of the Heat.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I think it's gonna happen. Full panic mode. Meanwhile, Riley built the team poorly, not getting beef inside.
    z Riley didnt built this team, Lefraud did. After all, he got the last call where to team up with so called superstart wade n bosh.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post

"If Eric Dampier is the answer, what the **** was the question?"

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Spoelstra was good a season before when Lebron and Bosh was still not in Miami...

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

They need to fire him now hes awful

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

too much talent there to blame it on the coach.

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

new coach or not the team is still gonna suck

tkim8404
    tkim8404's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 982

Pat Riley is the solution to all of this. Just look at the guy I would be scared not to comply with him.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

yeah its his fault they are 0 for 13 in game win or tying shots in the last 10 seconds of games. if they make half those shot they are leading the conference. stupid thread.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Miami should have traded LBJ to Dallas for Nash and Chandler. They'd be good as shit then.

First 12