MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Boston -7

I'm thinking of going in with a x5 unit play on this game. I've gone over my stats & it seems like a no brainer, but if the Bucks were to spring an upset this would be the game where it would happen. Opinions?

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I wouldnt take the spread. Celtics are experimenting with different lineups and the new players trying to get chemistry. Plus big baby, delonte west and shaq are out.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Yeah, the new additions is something thats putting me off this game. But at the end of the day, these guys wont play more then 10-15 minutes (other then Green), Boston is still all about the big 4, all played over 30 min vs GS.

This is a match-up of THE worst offense in the league and THE best defense. Just looking at some of the rankings is scary, it as blow out written all over it imo. Bucks have been able to stay in some games thanks to their defense which is anchored around Bogut who is out. If Luc and Illaysova are out too i dont see how they can possibly keep this game close. Only way that can happen is if Boston goes with a line-up of Bradley-Pavlovic-Green-Murphy-Johnson for like 30 min which they wont.

EDIT: Just read that Johnson is gone and Arroyo is in.
    So thats the big 4 with Kristic, Green and then Troy Murphy, Arroyo, Pavlovic, Bradley. The 2nd unit won have any chemistry at all, but i think with the big 4 it wont matter.
    Last edited by demens; 03-06-11 at 10:24 AM.

portnoy65
    borat
    portnoy65's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston will win , bot don't cover, I think that

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10436

no opinion but hope you hit that

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Thanks everyone for your input.

Even though I wouldn't be surprised to see it move to -8, I'll take the ML instead.

Tennispro
    Tennispro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Great spot for the Bucks today they might even win it.

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Yeah, the new additions is something thats putting me off this game. But at the end of the day, these guys wont play more then 10-15 minutes (other then Green), Boston is still all about the big 4, all played over 30 min vs GS.

This is a match-up of THE worst offense in the league and THE best defense. Just looking at some of the rankings is scary, it as blow out written all over it imo. Bucks have been able to stay in some games thanks to their defense which is anchored around Bogut who is out. If Luc and Illaysova are out too i dont see how they can possibly keep this game close. Only way that can happen is if Boston goes with a line-up of Bradley-Pavlovic-Green-Murphy-Johnson for like 30 min which they wont.

So thats the big 4 with Kristic, Green and then Troy Murphy, Arroyo, Pavlovic, Bradley. The 2nd unit won have any chemistry at all, but i think with the big 4 it wont matter.
    bogut, illaysova and luc are all out... This looks like a no brainer to pick the celtics... And your right looking at the stats is crazy.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post

this write up= SEX.
    im taking bos -4.5, buy a few points