demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Difference Eric Gordon makes for the Clips

I tired to look up some numbers to see how much better the Clips are with Gordon. I've made some cut-offs that people might disagree with but whatever. Also, going off a database site query, not going game by game so info may not be 100%, but 99% guarantee.

The Clips were 3-15 to start the season and then started playing better. So i decided to cut off that whole 1st month.

Just so the info is complete:
    Oct/Nov: 3-13 with Gordon, 0-2 without
    Since Dec 1:
    14-11 with Gordon vs 4-14 without him
    11-6 with Gordon at Home vs 2-2
    5-6 with Gordon vs 500+ opponent vs 1-9
    4-4 with Gordon at Home vs 500+ opponent vs 0-2
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Granted, all this is subjective. Baron Davis has been in and out of the lines up during some of those as well, and the majority of these game where on the road. But still, if you are as to why the Clips are favorites the last 2 games, this is why.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

3ppg or so, which is huge. With him playing, I have this game as a pk. Without him, it should be DEN -3

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Makese sense, but have to think Gordon is still rusty after wrist fracture. Plus, stats for Denver road games kinda go out the window since the team is not the same as before, when most the losses were recorded.

The Denver defense has improved markedly and that will be tested tonight in L.A. for sure. But the fluidity of the Denver balling is impressive too. Everyone is getting touches and the passing is great and so many players can put points on the board.

I think this will be another close one. I can only hope that the usual Clipper fade out in the second part of game will take place and Denver can control the pace then. It's gonna be interesting to see Martin on Gordon for the night. Could get a bit rough in my opinion.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Yeah, i think it has the makings of a close game. I do think the Denver offense is too powerful (#1 in the league in many categories) for the Clips defense to handle. But who knows, Gordon and his wrist =unknown. Denver on the road = unknown (2 games doesn't prove anything).

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This will be the best of the games to watch today for sure! Luckily since I'm in So Cal I'll get to watch on the TV. I'm forcasting a lot of fouls and a possible buzzer beater at the end.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Clipps are to be taken seriously when playing @home.

But I dont see how you bet against Denver at this point. They are rolling, and playing with an excellent amount of confidence.

ATS, and SU numbers too

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

agree with Houli, Nugget too confident right now and the Clips don't play defense. Nugs will hit their shots and their threes and probably get fouled a lot.