suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday, March 5 Games

HOU -6 (-107) x1

On Saturday, Indiana will be playing their 5th game in 7 days (and B2B) and allowed 113 & 116 in their last 2 games. Houston has had a couple days off, and will be ready to go tomorrow. I would not be surprised if they win by double digits.

WAS -3.5 (-110) x1

This game will be sloppy, and there's no way I'm going to watch it. But, the Wizards should be favoured by more here. I made a fair line at WAS -6 for this game and I'm pretty confident that Washington will cover the -3.5 easily.

The Nuggets-Clippers line seems funny to me. I think Denver should be about -3.5 here, but I suspect that the Clippers will play a good game tomorrow, and I'm not touching the spread. The Under 210 has some potential. I feel like this game ends up around 195. Everything else on the board looks like its right where it should be. No value. Kind of a weak card when the Rockets and Wizards are the best plays on the board...

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

have rockets too. i was going to make a play on wizards also but liked jazz way more. jazz seem to have it coming together, plus injuries on kings. made a play on denver, a hot team vs the curse of mo williams.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    have rockets too. i was going to make a play on wizards also but liked jazz way more. jazz seem to have it coming together, plus injuries on kings. made a play on denver, a hot team vs the curse of mo williams.
    The Utah game came out as Jazz -8, 204 for me, so IMO, the line is tight. I just don't see any reason to put my faith in that team as it is right now, betting on them to win at all, let alone win by 8 pts.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I like Houston in this spot. Even though just a tad too many points being given up here. But they do have something to play for, contending for a playoff spot, and have come out of the A.S. Break on a little tear.

Re. the WA game: I tend to stay away from two crappy ass teams playing each other. You never know which crappy ass team shows up or not. Not worth it in my opinion.

dude_bg
    dude_bg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

how anout scola's knee?
    he hasn't played up to his potential recently

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the Rockets in this spot. I made a promise to myself about a month ago that I wouldn't wager on Houston games for the rest of the season, but I just can't pass this up. I also think they win this game pretty handily. 10+ or so.

Agree with Wizards bet, but I'm going to stay away.

The Clippers line (as you mentioned) is too funky for me to stay away. Denver has been playing SO well lately, yet Vegas is begging you to take them. I will put my trust in the Clipshow, even though it feels weird.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

I will never put another dime on the jazz this season ha.

pittmatt80
    pittmatt80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Good analysis on these games I like the picks we'll see how they work out. Good Luck

Crnjak
    Crnjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

I agree with Houston -6!!

mehow
    mehow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

i think denver will win this game. maybe clips will play a good game, but it can be not enough. denver won last game with utah b2b lately, and in last 5 games, lost only one game with portland by one point (also playing b2b, not on their own court). i thought the line will be something like -3 for denver. denver won by 40points with char, by dd with boston and atlanta recently.

thinking about playing portland -9 against charlotte, jackson is out.

wash and houston have the same lines i predicted so its a though decision for me.

nj -2.5 looks tasty. toronto will try to revange, but i think nj is getting better now

mehow

Jim Feist

T-Wolves at Wizards
    Pick: Wizards

Minnesota is atrocious on the road, last in the NBA in points allowed. The Timberwolves are 5-11 ATS in their last 16 road games vs. a team with a losing home record. This is a tough situational spot for the thin Minnesota bench, playing their 4th game in 5 nights, while Washington is rested. Minnesota is 6-15 ATS in their last 21 games as an underdog. The home team is 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings and the favorite is 13-4 ATS in the last 17 meetings. Play the Wizards.

hmm maybe you are right with this wizards play

portnoy65
    borat
    portnoy65's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston game for me! Good Luck!!

mehow

played denver +2, por -10 and wash -3.5 already. wanted to play nj -2.5 but BL is playing toronto so i left it. still i like this play though.

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck with your selections

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    The Nuggets-Clippers line seems funny to me. I think Denver should be about -3.5 here, but I suspect that the Clippers will play a good game tomorrow, and I'm not touching the spread. The Under 210 has some potential. I feel like this game ends up around 195. Everything else on the board looks like its right where it should be. No value. Kind of a weak card when the Rockets and Wizards are the best plays on the board...
    Correction: I forgot to add Eric Gordon back to the lineup for the Clippers. It comes out as a pk now. Still no play, but the line makes sense to me now.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

-Wiz. I was leaning that way looking at the game. But i notice a funny trend with the Wolves last month or so, not sure if it goes back further. They got through 2-4 game spells playing really great ball and it doesn't matter if they are on the road or how good the opponent is, they just play well, and then once thats done they suck for like 10 straight. I think they are on one of those good spells so i'm scared to bet against them when they are facing an equally horrific team. Big advantage at home, but still. Will tail you for points.

-Rockets. Too inconsistent imo, maybe they are getting it together since the trades but i need more proof. I think Pacers are at the end of their nice run from last month, but they still have the talent to turn it up, especially vs a team that doesn't play defense much. (I hear Courtney Lee is finally getting some attention for his defense which might help them).

-I think the Jazz have been playing really good ball in the 3 games they lost. Missing Fts killed them @ Det and Boston is just a better team, as is Denver but both game went down to the wire.

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm all over the wizards today.

smarmy
    SBR Lurker
    smarmy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

I actually like the +7 that they're giving Sacramento against the Jazz. I know that Sac has some injuries but I don't think that the Jazz can blow them out.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJunkie View Post
    Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm all over the wizards today.
    That's exactly what I thought

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck...

nah0228
    nah0228's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

i like you picks, best of luck

Vulcan300

if you watched the jazz play recently, somethings going on. i have a unit they cover tonight at home.

suicidekings
    Update your status

WAS -3.5 (-110) x1 WIN

This game will be sloppy, and there's no way I'm going to watch it. But, the Wizards should be favoured by more here. I made a fair line at WAS -6 for this game and I'm pretty confident that Washington will cover the -3.5 easily.
    One down, one to go.

Vulcan300

used them in my parlay

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

easy win on hou as well... Thanks for the pick

suicidekings
    Update your status

HOU -6 (-107) x1 WIN

On Saturday, Indiana will be playing their 5th game in 7 days (and B2B) and allowed 113 & 116 in their last 2 games. Houston has had a couple days off, and will be ready to go tomorrow. I would not be surprised if they win by double digits.
    And 2 for 2. Good day.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Thanks for the line movement explanation, SK.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Watching these smelly dark trees drip sweat all over the court is extremely nauseating.

I hate this time of year as the only thing to bet is DISGUSTING basketball with players whose combined intelligence is slightly below that of a carrot.

The only positive thing I can come up with basketball is it slightly reduces the overall crime rate.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Watching these smelly dark trees drip sweat all over the court is extremely nauseating. I hate this time of year as the only thing to bet is DISGUSTING basketball with players whose combined intelligence is slightly below that of a carrot. The only positive thing I can come up with basketball is it slightly reduces the overall crime rate.
    Oh...

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

SK.. nice call on both games....

and your reaction andywend as well

Vulcan300

yea wtf?