biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

NBA Friday Night: Bury Night

Am I the only one who seems to get buried on this day? some weird stuff always seems to happen. i swear, every damn Friday I go broke on NBA Friday. I guess it does not help the book i use offers live lines on these games and that is where i get buried mostly.

Smart thing would be to not live bet or heck, not even bet any of the games. SMART THING.

I am an over/under NBA bettor for the most part. I have been burned on unders countless times so that just leaves NBA overs or no play. To me spreads and even ML in the NBA are risky.

after all that... i think this bulls/magic game can easily go over 190 meaning it has no chance to hit. right now I am hoping to just keep typing so i will miss placing that bet. I really want to wait the game out and see what line i can get at the 6 min mark of 1st qtr.

I think I might have done it! yes, i know i have problems.

biff
    dead

took magic -1.5 live.

i am telling you, it is a damn curse. i decide not to play an over/under and try and mix things up even though spreads screw me yet... look.

wow, i thought i was so smart to avoid a total in this sloppy game.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

why do u bet magic today...it was a good spot yesterday....today is a terrible spot to take them.

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    why do u bet magic today...it was a good spot yesterday....today is a terrible spot to take them.
    funny you bring that up. This is me:

i could live bet that magic/heat game and really wanted to take magic +9 going into the 4th. I do not do it and you see what happens. Yet, I still try and find action in that game. I bet heat +3. You say a push no big deal right? well no. I had the over in that game and that spread bet was to try and cut my loss down a bit.

this pretty much sums up my stupidity and why i should just quit this as I am no good at it.

biff
    dead

And thanks a lot magic for at least letting me try and get out of this bet.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

NBA is all about picking spots and right angles...friday or not...doesnt matter.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Tough day, for the favs