politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Chicago today @ Orlando...

what's everyone rolling with?

andybord
    andybord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I agree with you....I think Orlando will come out hot and be up like 30-17 at the end of 1, then they'll run out of gas and get blown away.

Bulls have plenty of big bodies to put the Hack-a-Dwight into effect...shooters need their legs and Orlando's legs will be gone by the 3rd Qtr.

I've got Orlando PK (1st Qtr), Bulls Money Line (game) and possibly Bulls 2nd half line.

Good luck.

ymftb
    ymftb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Orlando can't be trusted full game, and Chicago can't be trusted on the road....something's got to give

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

STRAIGHT BET Mar 04 NBA [814] MEMPHIS -5½-110
    STRAIGHT BET Mar 04 CBB [823] OHIO PK-110
    STRAIGHT BET Mar 04 CBB [839] NORTHEASTERN -3½-110

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya I like the bulls tonight. Orlando is on a B2B and they used alot of energy coming back last night. Also possibly a let down game as they hype up the big win last night

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Gonna go with the Magic then I think.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Orlando will sh-tkick these chicago fairies. The only thing Chicago has on Orlando is their PG, derrick rose

MADIZM036
    CAUTION: WATCH YOUR GIRL
    MADIZM036's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Bulls all the way. Orlando is coming off a HUGE emotional win just last night, theyre gassed. And Chicago is coming off the exact opposite. Atlanta pulled a massive comeback on Wednesday, Chicago was up 17 and lost 83-80. Chicago comes out tonight swinging. Chicago is 17-8 ATS with 1 day rest and Orlando is 6-9 ATS on 0 days.

And while Orlando may be 24-9 SU @ HOME, theyre only 17-16 ATS....

The only big problem for Chicago will be defending Dwight Howard. Al Horford lit them up for 31 points and 16 boards.

In Orlandos game last nite vs Miami the Magic shot so many 3 pointers, it basically negated Dwight Howards offense. He did grab 18 boards though. Point is: Orlando leads the NBA with 9.3 3-pointers per game & Chicago leads the NBA in 3-point defense holding teams to 32.9% so basically it looks like Howard will get some points, but Noah and Boozer will have to step up.

And theres no possible way that Derrick Rose goes for less than 25 points tonite. And Luol Deng has been on fire averaging 19.6 PPG over his last 7 games.

Chicago has an 8-4 ATS mark as a ROAD UNDERDOG and this is KEY: is 4-1 ATS record in this role off a LOSS

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post

doe
    doe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MADIZM036 View Post
    Bulls all the way. Orlando is coming off a HUGE emotional win just last night, theyre gassed. And Chicago is coming off the exact opposite. Atlanta pulled a massive comeback on Wednesday, Chicago was up 17 and lost 83-80. Chicago comes out tonight swinging. Chicago is 17-8 ATS with 1 day rest and Orlando is 6-9 ATS on 0 days.

The only big problem for Chicago will be defending Dwight Howard. Al Horford lit them up for 31 points and 16 boards.

In Orlandos game last nite vs Miami the Magic shot so many 3 pointers, it basically negated Dwight Howards offense. He did grab 18 boards though. Point is: Orlando leads the NBA with 9.3 3-pointers per game & Chicago leads the NBA in 3-point defense holding teams to 32.9% so basically it looks like Howard will get some points, but Noah and Boozer will have to step up.

And theres no possible way that Derrick Rose goes for less than 25 points tonite. And Luol Deng has been on fire averaging 19.6 PPG over his last 7 games.

Chicago has an 8-4 ATS mark as a ROAD UNDERDOG and this is KEY: is 4-1 ATS record in this role off a LOSS
    Great info didn't logically see how bulls win but do now if bulls take away the three. Hopefully my man k.thomas get in d.howard's head

doe
    doe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nope secondglance magic wins

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

public on chicago....go with them magics.

chicago is weaker on away and magic at home against chicago in 5 games is 5-0 (4-1 ATS)

Bull coming off a lost, they usually win the game after but only mediocre teams and at home. Orlando is too rich for Bull's blood. Maybe next game for ya chicago. Yeah right. Next game is at Miami. Good luck with that chicago.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Yo what up son?! BOL with the pick. I'll catch up with you soon, got mad errands tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post

willij97
    willij97's Avatar Become A Pro!

chi town baby. rose could have a career day

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orlando will win this game, I think. Another great game to watch tonight, but hard to bet on.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by MADIZM036 View Post

A few things.

Why do you keep talking about ATS when this is a 2 point line, who cares about ATS when there is over 90% chance that whoever wins covers. SU is what you should be looking at.

I dont see how you qualify Orlandos come back win as emotional yet Bulls blowing their game wasn't?

And lastly, Heat is one of the best defensive teams against the 3 just like the Bulls. Didn't seem to matter last night.

Magic are feeling good and confident, they are not tired imo they are on a great streak. Bulls have proved nothing on the road, dont see how anyone can back them. Magic or no play.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

you should have thread of plays and discuss

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Magic own Da Bulls.

Pauulzcappin

Revenge spot for the Magic.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Magic won at chicago

then lost in Chicago

Now they are bringing it back to Orlando where Orlando is good at home as of late. Orlando 5-2 at home thus far with 3 back to back home games winner.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

You lose money betting sports and place ghost bets, so who cares what you think?

TheAccountant
    TheAccountant's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    public on chicago....go with them magics.

chicago is weaker on away and magic at home against chicago in 5 games is 5-0 (4-1 ATS)

Bull coming off a lost, they usually win the game after but only mediocre teams and at home. Orlando is too rich for Bull's blood. Maybe next game for ya chicago. Yeah right. Next game is at Miami. Good luck with that chicago.
    I am one of the public I think then..Bulls ML looks like the play

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

easy Bulls ML play... dropped 1k on it

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

orlando sucks they have done nothing this year, bulls best team on the road in the nba. bulls should be -8.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the bulls too.

Pauulzcappin

You lose money betting sports and place ghost bets, so who cares what you think?
    Says a guy who never posted a screenshot proving that you made a bet.

How did you enjoy your suspension? Again?

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

I liked the bulls at first then I kind of got scared from it

Illest
    Illest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

Rolled with the bulls tonight, look good so far.

beatthebookie
    beatthebookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

ORL -3.5 2H ROCK SOLID They have been a 2nd half team all year.... its like getting them at +9.5... easy money

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Says a guy who never posted a screenshot proving that you made a bet.

How did you enjoy your suspension? Again?
    another solid LOSER from paul... ship the money this way

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol Politicin, good to see you back again. Nice hit on the Bulls. Most of the haters here can't stand you, your cool hip hop swagger, or your winning picks. But that's why you should stick around man.

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Thank you Reppin... I'm trying to get those points back to you but it won't let me send or receive points... I think it has something to do with my infractions... I'm cleaning up my act and I'll keep you posted as soon as I can give you the points, sorry man... hope you been killing em

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    orlando sucks they have done nothing this year, bulls best team on the road in the nba. bulls should be -8.
    dead on assessment... 8 point Chi win... good call friend

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Nice call bro

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$

ty Hawley... hope you killed it tonight too

WELL PLAYED BRO... you should start fading YOURSELF instead