nice call dude on the byulls

MADIZM036
    CAUTION: WATCH YOUR GIRL
    MADIZM036's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

a few MORE things.....

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    A few things.

Why do you keep talking about ATS when this is a 2 point line, who cares about ATS when there is over 90% chance that whoever wins covers. SU is what you should be looking at.

I dont see how you qualify Orlandos come back win as emotional yet Bulls blowing their game wasn't?

And lastly, Heat is one of the best defensive teams against the 3 just like the Bulls. Didn't seem to matter last night.

Magic are feeling good and confident, they are not tired imo they are on a great streak. Bulls have proved nothing on the road, dont see how anyone can back them. Magic or no play.

Why do I keep talking about ATS when the line was 2 points? Well, because that 2 point line is called a "spread" and figures into the "ATS Standings", which when wagering on sports is FAR MORE IMPORTANT than SU records.

90% of teams that win also cover? It works the same for teams that lose. In fact, Orlando is a prime example: Of their 40 SU wins, they have covered 28, which is 70%. of their 23 SU losses, they didnt cover 1 time. Thats 100%. Quite a discrepancy. So don't fool yourself into thinking that a teams record vs the spread is not important, because it is one of THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOLS TO USE IN FIGURING WHICH SIDE TO BET.

I qualified Orlandos comeback as an emotional win and qualified Chicagos as "the exact opposite", an emotional loss. I don't see how you missed that. And playing on back-to-back nights for Orlando is a bad spot for them. Especially after the tiring, emotional win to over their in-state rival. They were GASSED. It was so obvious. This play was so strong, but it took some research. I can see where an amateur like yourself would throw away money on Orlando coming off that Miami game because they're "feeling good and confident, they are not tired". It's okay man, you'll learn to spot these situations and not wind up running your mouth about things you have absolutely NO BUSINESS talking about.

The Magic shoot more 3 pointers per game than any team in the NBA, so they're gonna shoot em. They completely went out of the universe against the Heat hitting 16-29 for 55.2%. Thats ridiculous. And while YES, the Heat are a great defensive team, they didnt seem to mind letting Orlando fire away, almost uncontested.

Chicacgo is THE BEST DEFENSIVE TEAM IN THE NBA. PERIOD.
    Chicago knows this and was not going to let Orlandos perimeter shooting beat them. They completely SHUT THEM DOWN FROM 3. Orlando hit 6 of 23 (26.1%) and Chicago held them way under their NBA leading Defensive 3-point % of 32.9%. And like i posted before, Chicagos only issue was keeping Howard under control and they did that. Noah, Boozer & Asik stepped up HUGE. The entire Bulls team controlled the defenseive glass and only Dwight Howard got ANY offensive boards.

The Bulls havent proven anything on the road? well, they have a winning ATS record and proved something last nite: Orlando may have a great SU home record, but they havent proven anything ATS.....

peace

MADIZM036
    CAUTION: WATCH YOUR GIRL
    MADIZM036's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    nice call dude on the byulls

thanks bro

politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Paul is the worst on this site LOL... elitist wannabe