FairPlayBet
    FairPlayBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Nets vs Raptors, how serious this game can be?

The game will be played in Europe, in London O2 Arena. How this will be a competitive match? It seems that this game will only serve to promote the NBA in Europe.
    After the loss to Suns, the New Jersey Nets arrived in London on Tuesday morning. Deron Williams said he is too tired and that he had no time even one day to rest since he came to New Jersey.
    And this is what Vujacic said: "Honestly, travel is terrible. It takes a lot out of you, it takes your legs away, especially for the shooters."
    On the other hand Raptors arrived in London Wednesday morning and later afternoon had first practice at O2 Arena.

Both teams are tired, probably we will not see a strong defense but considering all the circumstances it seems to me that the best option is under. Thr line is 202.5 at Pinnacle at this moment.

Taka
    Taka's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game is a coin flip, reminds me of the All-Star one.
    And Vujacic sucks with or without the travel... NEXT!

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Taka View Post
    And Vujacic sucks with or without the travel... NEXT!

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Think Dwill is do for a superstar performance.

even if he is tired...

FairPlayBet

Quote Originally Posted by Taka View Post
    When you have already mentioned the all-star game, still maybe it is not the smartest thing to go with under here. Perhaps is the best just to skip this match and just watch basketball. But on the other hand, who the hell would watch Nets vs. Raptors, if some money is not involved?

thedrifter
    thedrifter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im taking the Nets -3.

payforwhatyouget
    payforwhatyouget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

THIS IS VERYYYYY SERIOUS GAME . Especially for those of us who have no work , or class and have nothing to do but drink all afternoon and wager lol
    haha

But on a valuable note, this game is garbage , but the beers will help... Personally, I think the under has some value here. or the Raptors +3... Toronto has a bunch of a international players who may want to make some family and friends proud and the under has hit 6 of the last 10 times these teams have played. Only 207 (with OT) was the total of the the nets phoenix game and phx is an offensive powerhouse. Grab a 12 and take the under 203 !

ThisGuy
    ThisGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Toronto ML is where it is AT

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

phoenix hasn't recently (weeks and weeks, really) been involved in the shootouts of the first half of the season, or last season. much better defensive focus since the trade. also, spot against the nets was in the middle of a brutal road trip.

anybody taking the under in an international promo game that involves TORONTO and a hungry new set of teammates lead by one of the best points in the game is nuts. They showed up on tues/wed. It is now friday... Legs'll be fine. The nba knows that there are plenty of games that people can watch in europe that end in a 79-72 score. I wonnnnnnnnder why they'd send a team like the raptors out to europe... The league wants a shootout. If you want to bet against what the league wants, be my guest.

I think this is obviously a no-play situation, but if i had to i'd take the over and jersey.

kings12
    kings12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Also, like the over I think both teams will score a lot of points for the European fans.

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

I think tired players are actually worse at defense rather than offense, hence more baskets. This being a promotional game is just another reason why to take over if anything... could be wrong though

TrapperDapper
    TrapperDapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

I think the Nets are awful offensively. That being said the Raptors are awful defensively. Gotta go with the Raptors in a shootout.

21dartmouth
    21dartmouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

this sounds like the game is going to be a shootout with no tight defense..im going with over

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

2 bad teams and one of them is favoured by 3 on neutral court? Opinion says to stay with the dog here for a small play and let the chips fall where they may. Good luck to all.

CK
    CK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I agree this is a game that's best left alone... it's a near exhibition match. If I had to make a lean, I agree with the folks here that this is likely going to be a shoot-out, to put on a good show - Over makes sense to me

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!
    LChruscial85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I got the Nets -2.5 here...gl

BL
    BL's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have Raptors +2,5 and Raptors ML. Wrong favorite imo.. hopefully they'll get it home.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

2H Toronto OVER 49.5

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

london has a weak basketball crowd. they don't even get off their asses when derozan throws down a hammer dunk!! what do these british fuks expect

FairPlayBet

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    london has a weak basketball crowd. they don't even get off their asses when derozan throws down a hammer dunk!! what do these british fuks expect
    Well, not all Europeans are crazy about basketball as these below:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgECD...eature=related