sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad you were cheering for me bud, pretty crazy ending to that game....glad they didn't foul phew lol.

Bro, I'm looking the jazz tonight....thinking of going pretty big on them on the ML (don't wanna take risk with at -3 or -3.5). You on any games man?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    I was shitting myself for you while watching the game after reading this thread.

I definately thought the smart play would be to foul... oh well - alls well that end well

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

I'm on the Jazz again *sigh*

at least I can't get hooked this time, as got -3.

I also have them ML parlayed with the heat. Hopefully the heat hold on.

sportman1313

Congrats on the real madrid win bro....solid win indeed. Boy oh boy man, tough loss with the heat man....I feel for u man, what an absolute meltdown and choke by the heat. Very fishy performance in the 2nd half....it seemed like they could care less about winning that game, showed no fight or interest in winning. Couldn't believe what I was watching.....orlando did go lights out from 3point land also. I did not see magic coming back and winning that one....was interested in playing heat ml big b4 game also, glad i didn't. Dang man, but you'll bounce back and will come back up bud, sure of it......if I can give some advice, I'd go big on jazz in the 2h in this game. This is sooo reminiscent of the rockets game last night except i think jazz will take care of business a bit easier in the 2h and nuggets will give in. BOL to you tho man
    Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    hey bro I had 3.6k on real madrid at 1.17 and they won 7-0 and I did a live bet on heat 4.1k at 1.20 looking very good. b4 the game I had 100 on magic +4.5 and 50 straight win but yeah the way the heat opened up after that slow start had to!

sportman1313

man, heat screwed over a lot of ppl today....sorry for the loss of the parlay. Even tho jazz are down right now going into the half, I honestly believe they're the play in the 2h and will win this game straight up.....hopefully they cover the spread, i think they will. BOL to you bro, will be cheering for u
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    I'm on the Jazz again *sigh*

at least I can't get hooked this time, as got -3.

I also have them ML parlayed with the heat. Hopefully the heat hold on.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks sportsman, far out bro im angry as hell. The what if's mind **** me. Ws going to back dulko to make 600 and didnt hence why i chased on the heat. I set my alarm for half time but then changed if at the start of the game. Im angry because I changed the alarm had I let it stay for half time i couldnt have got those odds on the heat ss they would have been killing them so I woulddlnt have bet. Also I was going to back magic 1k at 3-1 then the line of +9.5 but when lbj's shot went in for an and 1 i backed the heat.

Pissed off at myself I told my ppl yesterday dont even look at odds unless youre goping to bet re dulko why did i look at it then not bet then chase what I thought I shoulda had. Piss poor on my part.

First 123