JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Mavericks NBA Champs +2000

They are under the radar right now. So much value in this line since the Lakers and Spurs are really their only obstacle to the final, and they have beat them both this season. If they make the final vs a team like Boston then you can hedge this line for a very descent profit both ways.

Am I the only one who sees massive value in this line? I'm not touching Heat +200 that's for sure...

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Should I hedge it or ride it out? If I should hedge, what's the best way?

I got only $130 riding on it.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I'd let that bad boy ride!! I think the mavs have a solid chance, but then again you could easily hedge out and still make well over a grand considering that monster 20-1 you got.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Good luck. You need to go with your gut. Better answer ( I edited)

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

I say see how the series is goin and definitely hedge at some point. I honestly believe Dirk will not be denied this time and he is on a mission. Tough call, but definitely hedge at some point because you don't wanna miss out on guaranteed money.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I'd let that bad boy ride!! I think the mavs have a solid chance, but then again you could easily hedge out and still make well over a grand considering that monster 20-1 you got.
    Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    I say see how the series is goin and definitely hedge at some point. I honestly believe Dirk will not be denied this time and he is on a mission. Tough call, but definitely hedge at some point because you don't wanna miss out on guaranteed money.
    Thanks for the suggestions, I think I'll wait for Dallas to take a lead in the series before I hedge, I don't think Miami will take a lead and hold on to it the whole way.