playboy_1
    playboy_1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

tuesday-3 sick pick by me..why??? because im sick too..

what is going on with some of you people.trying ore even thinking about fukk the vegas.
    im gone make nice and loud
    you dont fukk schhiit..!!!!!!! even the public win all the big plays,ore all the favorites win.sitill .vegas will be up .
    some retards .lose 6 game in row.and won one upset ml and they think they are genius.yeah sure you are..like my friend james who called me las night.
    james=wussuppppp. how you doing my brotheeeeeeee
    me=heyy .im cool, you seem happy
    james=im having my best times bro .i had money line on knicks $3000
    they killed the miami.

me=woow..
    congratulations..happy for you.it should pay out nicely.
    james=o yessssss "vegas do not fukk with me" im the mannnnn
    me=you are the man bro
    james=so what do you think we go to vegas for tuesday .i have coupon for 1 night free from the bellagio
    hotel.and i have 3 sharp play wont lose.spurs+1/dallas-1.5/detroit+7
    me=thx for the ofter bro but i cant come with you im very busy lately.by the way those picks
    james=
    can you bealive it.this is what it is .people they dont remember how big they lose .one night free hotel coupon .probblery he got that one .becuse last time he went to vegas he lost over 10000.and showing me the free thsort ore the mugg .
    any way im going totaly agains to james
    grizz-1
    76ers+1.5
    bucks-7

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

james is gona fkn bury u .

baldur
    baldur's Avatar Become A Pro!

dallas and san antonio will win.

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the story with it. Playboy I'd say one way or the other you post some of the better picks here, but with a 4-3 day yesterday(still a winner), I'm not confident on all three of these picks.
    I think you'll hit 2 of 3, I think San or Dallas will win, I'm leaning towards Dallas. BOL.

mav924
    mav924's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck today with the picks

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by playboy_1 View Post
    what is going on with some of you people.trying ore even thinking about fukk the vegas.
    im gone make nice and loud
    you dont fukk schhiit..!!!!!!! even the public win all the big plays,ore all the favorites win.sitill .vegas will be up .
    some retards .lose 6 game in row.and won one upset ml and they think they are genius.yeah sure you are..like my friend james who called me las night.
    james=wussuppppp. how you doing my brotheeeeeeee
    me=heyy .im cool, you seem happy
    james=im having my best times bro .i had money line on knicks $3000
    they killed the miami.

me=woow..
    congratulations..happy for you.it should pay out nicely.
    james=o yessssss "vegas do not fukk with me" im the mannnnn
    me=you are the man bro
    james=so what do you think we go to vegas for tuesday .i have coupon for 1 night free from the bellagio
    hotel.and i have 3 sharp play wont lose.spurs+1/dallas-1.5/detroit+7
    me=thx for the ofter bro but i cant come with you im very busy lately.by the way those picks
    james=
    can you bealive it.this is what it is .people they dont remember how big they lose .one night free hotel coupon .probblery he got that one .becuse last time he went to vegas he lost over 10000.and showing me the free thsort ore the mugg .
    any way im going totaly agains to james
    grizz-1
    76ers+1.5
    bucks-7

cant u just give us the picks rather than make up some bullshit story and make it sound like these picks are the greatest ever.