Djtrikee
    Djtrikee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

This is getting too close for comfort...Me buying 1 point down to 3 may benefit me at the end..... Lets go bulls

Djtrikee

Quote Originally Posted by Djtrikee View Post
    Official Play Chicago Bulls -3 (bought a full point to make it look better)

Reason for this play is simple. Atlanta is just a mess, and they can be winning by 30 and still lose a game. Very Very inconsistent and there Top Defender is out tonight, which means that Deng and Boozer will be posting it up all day long. Josh Smith is ruled out which he is a Defensive anchor and also great Shot blocker, He gets steals and plays at a High energy. Also, Derrick Rose will absolutely own Kirk Hirinch which he is slated to be starting PG of the team. He is a natural SG, I can't see him passing well, Johnson will eventually take over, Hirinch has been a great person to come off bench and shoot big shots and get starters some rest, he is not a legit starting PG. He will be logging in big minutes and with the depth being very low, Teague will come in and help out some but we are talking about Derrick Rose. Rose will prolly switch and guard Johnson and with Collins starting over smith, Boozer will eat him up down low and Noah is just gonna block everything. Bull are gonna win this must win game for them to remain in race to Top of East by at least 10 or more.

Also teams tend to be lazy after a road trip and Atlanta just got finished with a long road trip which they were getting eaten up by West Teams.

WOW....Like I said Unpredictable, does the bulls really deserve to be a Top Team in the league after that Second Half performance. Talk about a 2nd half That deserves 3 times, well..Let me try and concentrate on putting in another bet here.

Djtrikee

Updated Record 3-2

Djtrikee

Official Play Portland TrailBlazers -3 (bought half a point)

I believe this is where Portland will end their last 2 blowouts. They can't afford to lose anymore and Wallace has been with the team long enough to get accustom to how they play. Rudy is back with the team, Dalembert will start over cousins, supposedly to play better Defense against Aldridge, well I can't see that happening, Whats going to happen is Dalembert will get in Foul trouble and Cousins will get in Foul trouble and there bigs will be a mess and Portland will out rebound them. Evan still out and Portland won by 4 in OT and Portland is better team and Kings are an even worse team. First game on the road for Portland, they will be out to prove themselves before losing to the lowly Kings. Garcia and Evans out, its gonna be easy win.

Djtrikee

Official Play 2H Play Duke over 72.5

Got the over in first half, will get close to 80 in 2nd

Djtrikee

Official Play 2H Play Duke over 72.5

Got the over in first half, will get close to 80 in 2nd

This was a pick where I can't believe how Clemson and Duke both fell apart. OH well

3-3 Updated Record. Lets go Portland

Djtrikee

Official Play Portland TrailBlazers -3 (bought half a point)

I believe this is where Portland will end their last 2 blowouts. They can't afford to lose anymore and Wallace has been with the team long enough to get accustom to how they play. Rudy is back with the team, Dalembert will start over cousins, supposedly to play better Defense against Aldridge, well I can't see that happening, Whats going to happen is Dalembert will get in Foul trouble and Cousins will get in Foul trouble and there bigs will be a mess and Portland will out rebound them. Evan still out and Portland won by 4 in OT and Portland is better team and Kings are an even worse team. First game on the road for Portland, they will be out to prove themselves before losing to the lowly Kings. Garcia and Evans out, its gonna be easy win.

Well, I am still above 500, need to get to 75% though.

Portland WInner

Updated Record 4-3

Djtrikee

Official Play: St. Johns -2

St. Johns playing too tough not to take this bet. Not sure why it's only -2, but Seton Hall's Pope is struggling with the Flu and there other guard is fighting gun charge situation, so head may not be fully into it. Just gotta stop Hazell. Theodore is second on the team in scoring at 10.7 points per game but has been held to nine combined in his last two.Seton Hall is the worst shooting team in the Big East at 40.5 percent, and one of the country's worst 3-point shooting teams at 28.4 percent.The Pirates are 1-8 against Top 25 teams.

moses27
    moses27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9108

love the st.johns play lets get em

lbjfan1923
    lbjfan1923's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same here they havent won at Seton Hall in 13 years and thats why i think its only -2 but today its time for the streak to be stopped. Lets go ST JOHNS

Djtrikee

Official Play: St. Johns -2

St. Johns playing too tough not to take this bet. Not sure why it's only -2, but Seton Hall's Pope is struggling with the Flu and there other guard is fighting gun charge situation, so head may not be fully into it. Just gotta stop Hazell. Theodore is second on the team in scoring at 10.7 points per game but has been held to nine combined in his last two.Seton Hall is the worst shooting team in the Big East at 40.5 percent, and one of the country's worst 3-point shooting teams at 28.4 percent.The Pirates are 1-8 against Top 25 teams.

4-4 Updated Record.

Is this a bad week or are these teams that bad.
    Chicago blowing a lead, St Johns not able to hold a lead on worst shooting team in Big East. Only teams I trust is Louisville, Notre Dame.

Djtrikee

Official Play Winconsin -3 Second Half

Official Play Winconsin over 69 Second Half

I am not venting over St Johns loss, but I know Indiana doesn't play well Second Halves and Winconsin does

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

I am not venting over St Johns loss, but I know Indiana doesn't play well Second Halves and Winconsin does
    great call on those two, wish I would have seen.

are you on the suns and the spurs tomorrow as well?

Djtrikee

Cash It baby!!! Makes up for a St John's Drowning....

Winner Winner

6-4 Updated Record

Djtrikee

Quote Originally Posted by ClimbSomeRocks View Post
    great call on those two, wish I would have seen.

are you on the suns and the spurs tomorrow as well?

Thanks, I may have a 2H bet on this Denver game, depends how the flow goes. I love 2H bets, I usually win a lot of those.

Suns on road at bucks...Interesting....will have to look more into that game tomorrow morning.

Spurs game and Bulls game are the two that I will be looking into the most. Will post something around Noon-1pm. But just gonna take it easy on Friday, because Saturday may be a big day for me. Lots of great games!!!

Djtrikee

I am putting this out here.

Official Play Bulls +2

I am playing this, Follow at your own risk, but here are my thoughts about this game.

Bulls suffer a tough loss, and I know that Coaches got on them hard for losing such a big lead. A day off to get some rest and go to Orlando, while Orlando on Tuesday came back from 11 to beat Knicks then on Thursday came back from 24 to beat Heat and now on Friday has to travel back home and try and beat a Bulls team who is hungry for a win and avenge a big Double Digit lead they blew. I see Orlando just shooting downright pathetic.

Djtrikee

Official Play: Valparaiso -2

I like this play here, Valpo needs a win here to advance in their tourney and try and make it to Big Dance. Valpo beat Detroit twice, at home and on road. This is at Neutral Court but I think Johnson and Wood will lead Valpo here pretty easily.

Djtrikee

Official Play: Heat +1 First Half

Official Play: Chicago +1 First half

Here are some first half plays, the Chicago and Heat will come out on fire, blowing a big lead and watching it fall apart, I feel that they will keep the pressure on their opponents and not let up. and it's a just in case bet, since both teams Love to blow leads and lead up over 15 by half. I like Heat ML to beat Spurs, but gonna play it safe, because they won't lose first half

Djtrikee

Just looked into more the Miami Heat team and previous games. Out of the last 10 games they played against Top Teams wins or losses, 8 times they won the first half, and 1 time they covered the +1 Spread and 1 time they lost the first half spread and that was against Denver.

8-1-1 Those are pretty good odds that they will come out and win the first half.

lbjfan1923

I like the plays I did a small parlay of Bulls +2, Suns ML, Valpo -2.5 and Cleveland State ML.Good Luck to ya hope you hit.

Djtrikee

I am putting this out here.

Official Play Bulls +2

I am playing this, Follow at your own risk, but here are my thoughts about this game.

Bulls suffer a tough loss, and I know that Coaches got on them hard for losing such a big lead. A day off to get some rest and go to Orlando, while Orlando on Tuesday came back from 11 to beat Knicks then on Thursday came back from 24 to beat Heat and now on Friday has to travel back home and try and beat a Bulls team who is hungry for a win and avenge a big Double Digit lead they blew. I see Orlando just shooting downright pathetic.

Well the Bulls hung on and Won it!!! I was thinking about doing ML, but decided to just do spread

Winner

7-4 Updated Record

Djtrikee

Here are some first half plays, the Chicago and Heat will come out on fire, blowing a big lead and watching it fall apart, I feel that they will keep the pressure on their opponents and not let up. and it's a just in case bet, since both teams Love to blow leads and lead up over 15 by half. I like Heat ML to beat Spurs, but gonna play it safe, because they won't lose first half

Chicago +1 Won first half and the Game, looks like I cashed on both I like it when that happens

8-4 Updated Record

Djtrikee

Official Play: Valparaiso -2

I like this play here, Valpo needs a win here to advance in their tourney and try and make it to Big Dance. Valpo beat Detroit twice, at home and on road. This is at Neutral Court but I think Johnson and Wood will lead Valpo here pretty easily.

Valpo just did some serious work...Winnner Winner

9-4 Updated Record

Djtrikee

Quote Originally Posted by lbjfan1923 View Post
    I like the plays I did a small parlay of Bulls +2, Suns ML, Valpo -2.5 and Cleveland State ML.Good Luck to ya hope you hit.
    Looks like a winner in my eyes....good bet to win that parlay

Djtrikee

Heat Heat Heat..What can I say...Ref's are horrible, so many Offensive Fouls and there not fouls. Guess Refs are mad at Miami...I just don't understand why so many people hate the Heat for what they did, I listened to this on all news networks..talking about LeBrick, or LeBum. Come on, didn't Boston do this a while back...Allen, Garnett, Pierce. Sounds very familiar. Oh well....Ended a great day 3-1 on the day

Updated Record 9-5

Djtrikee

Official Play: Heat -3

Official Play Heat/Spurs Over 97

Ok, well the first half screwed me, but I like how Miami played that Second Half, and Neither team is playing Defense...I do think Miami will lose this game but not more than 8. They came back and only reason why they are losing this game is because of Spurs being I think 7-8 at Three's. Crazy!!!!! There shooting above 50 percent and just was on fire in first quarter. Slowed down a bit, but Miami will continue to push and I won't be suprised if Heat take a Temporary Lead in the 3rd.

lbjfan1923

Thanks Djtrikee thanks for 2 of the picks on valpo and Bulls I was really feeling good about this small parlay I put in wish I would of put more on it but wont be greedy. Tomorrow looks like another good day.

Djtrikee

Quote Originally Posted by lbjfan1923 View Post
    Thanks Djtrikee thanks for 2 of the picks on valpo and Bulls I was really feeling good about this small parlay I put in wish I would of put more on it but wont be greedy. Tomorrow looks like another good day.

Anytime LBJ, here for the Public and of course myself Tomorrow looks like a freaking 10 play day..lol but I really have a good feeling tomorrow, some good lines I have seen so far. Will have most of my plays posted by Noon.

Djtrikee

Officially not betting on Miami Heat anymore. There done in my book, I have never seeen such an embarrassing team before. They play like they have no leader or they have no structure. Hell, Lebron's Cavs play better with less talent...Damnit LEBRON PLEASE LET WADE JUST TAKE OVER AND BE THE LEADER, and WADE PLEASE STEP UP AND TELL LEBRON THAT THIS IS UR TEAM.

Tired of this stat building, non teamwork...come on!! Can you please step up and win this over and -3 second half

lbjfan1923

Sounds good keep up the winnings ways

Djtrikee

Well why not a Good Ol fashion beating...here we go....1-1 in my last second half bet. Why oh Why does Miami not care anymore...Lebron's Last Ft just proved that he doesn't care anymore...if anyone seen it, he shot a very high arc that was almost an airball and his crazy looking grin just convinced me that Lebron has given up and I have given up betting for Miami. I gave them props that they won't lose by more than 8, but I guess they are a 30 pt loss team.

10-6 Updated Record

Djtrikee

Official Play: Michigan -1

Michigan is one of the toughest teams at home in the Big Ten, and Michigan wants to be the top team in Michigan again, they already beat Mich St at Michigan St.

Djtrikee

Official Play: Michigan -1

Michigan is one of the toughest teams at home in the Big Ten, and Michigan wants to be the top team in Michigan again, they already beat Mich St at Michigan St.
    Winner Winner...

11-6 Updated Records

Djtrikee

Official Play Purdue -6 Second Half

Djtrikee

Official Play: Pittsburgh -5 Second Half

First 123 Last