sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wizards +7.5

I like wizards +7.5 against the bulls and would not be surprised if wizards win it outright as they've been playing good ball and have come up short the past couple of games. Only worry is a potentially huge rebounding advantage for bulls but think they play a flat game and wizards take advantage in this one. Wizards have just covered against the heat and mavericks, hope this isn't a letdown game for them....bibby needs to step up, blatche is expected to play, and think wizards play with heart in this one.

Also like the nets ML but not playing that one

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was also my thought initially when looking at the line, but I've learned my lesson betting on the Wizards. Good luck.

Smalo89
    Smalo89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

bibby was bought out this afternoon...

dolphan34
    dolphan34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Yea I'm on Wizards too. They hit against the Mavs at +9 so hopefully they can do the same here.

sportman1313

smalo, good point bro....just realized this, apparently he may be going to the heat lol. I think the heat could definitely use him, as their pg situation is dismal lol....dolphan, I'm thinkin wizards either have a shot to win this game straight up and screw it at the end or get absolutely blown out. I've watched many of their games and hope they cover a 3rd time straight against one of the best teams in the league....everyone is on bulls but line hasn't shifted all that much, so we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping the refs call the game in favor of wizards and get bulls' players in foul trouble throughout game.....that and hoping for some hot shooting from wizards. We'll see how it goes, good luck to ya dolphan

Shogunria....you're very right, one never knows what to expect from the wizards. Very inconsistent and one of the worst teams by far when they're off lol.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

i like the wiz +7.5 but that goes against my rule of putting hard earned money on shit teams. best of luck

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11326

Yeh it's tough putting money on shit teams, definetly agree with that. Usually what happens with the Wiz is that they're in the game at the end of the 1st half, but for some reason or another come out in the 2nd half asleep. We shall see tonight.....

Wizards +7 1/2 for a unit

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

now it's at +8 i'll try it good luck

SpeedPro
    SpeedPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

This just may be another one of those big upsets. You may be on to something!

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I think the Wizards are reeducating us why we don't bet on this team.

Oh Well, I can hope for the Bulls to fall apart in the 3rd or 4th Quarter.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11326

Hoping we get that backdoor cover, but with this team......

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

bulls were the lock of the night

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Wizards

sportman1313

in retrospect, such a bad play....thinking wizards would cover against 3 top notch teams in a row. I swear nick young plays some games as if he has a stake in it, just horribly and appears purposeful.....I took wizards -2 in 4th too, lost about 1.2k on this game alone

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, the Wizards are just plain awful. No reason to throw any money on them ever ever ever.

sportman1313

There are opportune times to play them....but I seriously think their players make serious wagers on games and they can get hot at times, but when they're bad....THEY'RE VERY VERY BAD. Still have good talent on the team tho....My 4th quarter was a dumb play but they had a chance to cover it, except that they kept turning the ball over and missing wide open and uncontested shots, and chicago decided to bank down 3 after 3.