lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im going to go out on a limb and say OKC goes to the NBA FInals

Looking for futures prices as I type this thread OKC made a great move today getting Perkins a great one I jusst hope the market doesnt adjust to quick because im gonna slam it.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont see it happening

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Yeah I mean they have a legit legit chance now. Harden will get all of greens minutes and will blossom. Damn team has a hell of a core.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Good Shot

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

very possible not probable, but their chances are definitely up, and they are underrated...def a tough matchup for anyone in playoffs....they are not getting swept by NOBODY, thats for sure

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME

OKC stupid

Dumb stupid players.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

just like you. karma

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    just like you. karma
    Coming from the guy who hasno life no job and two fat ass Minnesota kids.

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    Coming from the guy who hasno life no job and two fat ass Minnesota kids.
    lol, still making shit up I see. karma. you will be lucky to hit 20% over the next few months.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

They gonna lose by 20+

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    They gonna lose by 20+

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

The next time you create a thread Taylor, ask yourself "is this going to generate some worthy discussion, or is this just some insignificant, pointless thought temporarily filling the empty space between my ears?" I think you'll find much more of the latter.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME

Same trolls who deposit $100 lose it and whore sbr for 3cent points then scream Taylor Karma .Karma my ass you broke ***** if gas goes up 5 more cents you declare bankruptcy.

obamaismyuncle

Same trolls who deposit $100 lose it and whore sbr for 3cent points then scream Taylor Karma .Karma my ass you broke ***** if gas goes up 5 more cents you declare bankruptcy.

I have 10 times more right now then you and your grandma(whom you live with) will ever have..now go grease grandma's wheelchair and maybe she'll reload you 5dimes account with a fresh $25 in the morning..

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME

I have 10 times more right now then you and your grandma(whom you live with) will ever have..now go grease grandma's wheelchair and maybe she'll reload you 5dimes account with a fresh $25 in the morning..
    SBR posting seems to be your life son 24 hours a day .Go play with your obligations /kids seems they bug the shit out of you because you are always on here trying to harass me like I really care what your opinion of me or who you think I am is.I actually get a good laugh out of you people whoring to bash the great Taylor because im better than you people and always will be.

obamaismyuncle

SBR posting seems to be your life son 24 hours a day .Go play with your obligations /kids seems they bug the shit out of you because you are always on here trying to harass me like I really care what your opinion of me or who you think I am is.I actually get a good laugh out of you people whoring to bash the great Taylor because im better than you people and always will be.
    you're a stiff and a loser....btw I have zero kids, so you're also a liar. check your post count, bitch. you tell me who's life is SBR..you're hated by this whole forum, they can't all be wrong.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n

SBR PRO
    #proMemberDisplay a ** color: blue ! important; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: bold; **#proMemberDisplay ** padding: 2px; margin-top: 2px; ** Joined: 06-19-09
    betpoints: 8
    Message Me

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME

you're a stiff and a loser....btw I have zero kids, so you're also a liar. check your post count, bitch. you tell me who's life is SBR..you're hated by this whole forum, they can't all be wrong.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n

SBR PRO
    #proMemberDisplay a ** color: blue ! important; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: bold; **#proMemberDisplay ** padding: 2px; margin-top: 2px; ** Joined: 06-19-09
    betpoints: 8
    Message Me
    See son you care more about my image than I do shaking your keyboard at me at every turn of the corner truth is you are mad that you cant shake a stick at what I have accomplished in life son.My achievements outmatch yours by far son and you are mad .I will look down on you as a piece of trash always because thats what you and others on this forum are (TRASH) something that is used up.Now if you think it will help your image to troll sbr chat and gamblers forums talking about the evils of Taylor go ahead .Trash.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: obamaismyuncle

obamaismyuncle

way to go taylor. 20% over the next few months, wait and see. bye bye for now, back to chat for me.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Good to see Taylor lose.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Magic shittin on em!

obamaismyuncle

Magic to an easy win