LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

The Heat will never win a Championship with this roster

THE HAVE ZERO KILLER INSTINCT!

And Lebron always seems to take a 3 to win the game.

I let him take it all day long!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LVBOUND View Post
    THE HAVE ZERO KILLER INSTINCT!

And Lebron always seems to take a 3 to win the game.

I let him take it all day long!
    Would love to find out what his career percentage is with tieing/go ahead threes late in the 4th.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

THE HAVE ZERO KILLER INSTINCT! And Lebron always seems to take a 3 to win the game. I let him take it all day long!
    How is Vegas?

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

the heat have fundamental problems with the way they were built.
    you have 2 superstars that have similar games. they both are slashers and both need the ball.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

another dumbass..never?

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Not to mention a power forward that is ineffective without the ball. Not comparing new yorks 3 to miami's

But billups amare and melo compliment eachother so much better with their playing styles and are a few pieces away from being a title contender

Borat38
    Borat38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Any team with that immature prick LeBron is never going to win it all.

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Bate I wish you have no idea, I spent the day at Gulfstream park in Miami today. Man was it great, I was just there playing some Poker, but it had me so wishing I had pulled the trigger on Vegas. You guys do not understand, win or loose I want to go so bad. I did the research, I even paid a romainian coder to pull the stats of Covers since 1999, to test me data. I got permission from the Wife. I put the resignation letter in. I was all set. I just couldnt pull the trigger. Work changed some things to make me more comfortable, but that is just a temporary fix. I am destined to go to Vegas win or loose one day, it just has to happen.

Sad part is I don't even have enough of a bankroll to try my system on a small scale this coming up season, so once again I will be tracking it via my Excel Spreadsheet. I can't tell you boys how depressing it is. Parts of me wants my system to fail so bad this baseball season, that I look in the mirror and say no system will be the Books and get on with my life. My luck however, will be that the system will work flawless again this year and the year I ever do decide to do it is when the system crashes.

This is my type of luck.

I do want to responded to all the people that said I was making shit up. BULLSHIT.

I do want to respond to all the people that I was being stupid and leaving my job with a pension. " It's To hard to explain, plain and simple"

I do want to respond to all the people that think I was being a selfish rooster_eater leaving my family behind I as I went to chase my dreams. "You guys are probably right and anybody that knows me knows I am a good guy and I am sure that helped sway me whether I admit to myself or not."

SO the plan is to once again be a boring as 34 year old married man and track my MLB bets on my spreadsheet for the 2011 baseball season. Sounds boring right?

LOL

Matt

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Bate I wish you have no idea, I spent the day at Gulfstream park in Miami today. Man was it great, I was just there playing some Poker, but it had me so wishing I had pulled the trigger on Vegas. You guys do not understand, win or loose I want to go so bad. I did the research, I even paid a romainian coder to pull the stats of Covers since 1999, to test me data. I got permission from the Wife. I put the resignation letter in. I was all set. I just couldnt pull the trigger. Work changed some things to make me more comfortable, but that is just a temporary fix. I am destined to go to Vegas win or loose one day, it just has to happen. Sad part is I don't even have enough of a bankroll to try my system on a small scale this coming up season, so once again I will be tracking it via my Excel Spreadsheet. I can't tell you boys how depressing it is. Parts of me wants my system to fail so bad this baseball season, that I look in the mirror and say no system will be the Books and get on with my life. My luck however, will be that the system will work flawless again this year and the year I ever do decide to do it is when the system crashes. This is my type of luck. I do want to responded to all the people that said I was making shit up. BULLSHIT. I do want to respond to all the people that I was being stupid and leaving my job with a pension. " It's To hard to explain, plain and simple" I do want to respond to all the people that think I was being a selfish rooster_eater leaving my family behind I as I went to chase my dreams. "You guys are probably right and anybody that knows me knows I am a good guy and I am sure that helped sway me whether I admit to myself or not." SO the plan is to once again be a boring as 34 year old married man and track my MLB bets on my spreadsheet for the 2011 baseball season. Sounds boring right? LOL Matt
    Dude don't leave your life for Vegas; keep gambling as a hobby and enjoy it. You will be miserable once you make it your full-time life. Either way best of luck.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

what does this have to do with the Heat never winning a championship???

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    You will be miserable once you make it your full-time life.
    Best advice I have read on here

Once you start gambling full time in Vegas, it gets tough.

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

LeBitch is never gonna get shit done. Good player and all but when it comes down to that crunch time he tucks his tail.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Yup. Better to hedge your bets with a job that is UNRELATED to gambling or sportsbetting.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Best advice I have read on here

Once you start gambling full time in Vegas, it gets tough.

jsmithj88

lebron shud have gone to the clippers
    he would have kaman and blake holding down the middle surrounded by baron and gordon on the wings. that is a way better and more balanced squad than the current heats squad

elchampion33
    elchampion33's Avatar Become A Pro!

yup they'll need serious upgrades... to say they'll never win though is a bold statement

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

They won't win because they lost to the Knicks?? Stay tuned, with 20 + games left on the schedule, all the elites teams at some point in time will look unbeatable, and very beatable...

Congruency
    Congruency's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    the heat have fundamental problems with the way they were built.
    you have 2 superstars that have similar games. they both are slashers and both need the ball.
    lmao

if you think that this is the problem with the heat, then you are clueless

the problem is at the 1/4/5 positions

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

amazed at just how bad Bosh really is.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Saying they will never win a championship is nonsense..if this is true..then pound them on Betmaker against winning it all....=your rich

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Love these threads that come right out after one loss....prisoner of the moment....maybe if it was posted at 11am today instead of 11pm right after the game, it would have some cred.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

There players are not playing very well together...that being said I do believe they can get it together..maybe not this yr..but to say hey won't win...hmmmmmmm

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39513

scrubs for sure right now

jayroy25
    jayroy25's Avatar Become A Pro!

i bet 5gs that durant wins b4 he

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Maybe they will be like The Utah Jazz when Karl Malone and John Stockon were playing together on it. They can never win because someone always stops them.

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

bosh is just a joke
    they need a beast under the rim and not a jumpshooting softy

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Heat can't beat a make shift New York team at home that has only played 2 games together. Heat have serious problems. I don't think the Heat are capable of beating the Celtics, Bulls, Heat, or Hawks in a series.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Bate I wish you have no idea, I spent the day at Gulfstream park in Miami today. Man was it great, I was just there playing some Poker, but it had me so wishing I had pulled the trigger on Vegas. You guys do not understand, win or loose I want to go so bad. I did the research, I even paid a romainian coder to pull the stats of Covers since 1999, to test me data. I got permission from the Wife. I put the resignation letter in. I was all set. I just couldnt pull the trigger. Work changed some things to make me more comfortable, but that is just a temporary fix. I am destined to go to Vegas win or loose one day, it just has to happen.

Sad part is I don't even have enough of a bankroll to try my system on a small scale this coming up season, so once again I will be tracking it via my Excel Spreadsheet. I can't tell you boys how depressing it is. Parts of me wants my system to fail so bad this baseball season, that I look in the mirror and say no system will be the Books and get on with my life. My luck however, will be that the system will work flawless again this year and the year I ever do decide to do it is when the system crashes.

This is my type of luck.

I do want to responded to all the people that said I was making shit up. BULLSHIT.

I do want to respond to all the people that I was being stupid and leaving my job with a pension. " It's To hard to explain, plain and simple"

I do want to respond to all the people that think I was being a selfish rooster_eater leaving my family behind I as I went to chase my dreams. "You guys are probably right and anybody that knows me knows I am a good guy and I am sure that helped sway me whether I admit to myself or not."

SO the plan is to once again be a boring as 34 year old married man and track my MLB bets on my spreadsheet for the 2011 baseball season. Sounds boring right?

LOL

Matt
    ORALE

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by Congruency View Post
    lmao if you think that this is the problem with the heat, then you are clueless the problem is at the 1/4/5 positions
    y are u blaming the role players?

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

They will win if David Stern wants them too, lets not forget what league we are talking about.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post

ORALE
    Bankroll this guy. Set a sports investment fund and make this man's dream come true.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

the heat need a point guard that can set shit up. a coach that knows what he is doing and a dude name Haslem. I have followed the heat since 2005 or so and he is one of the best defensive players in the league. Very tough guy, he can match up against anyone. Hes sorta like an Underrated KG.

thunderingherd23
    thunderingherd23's Avatar Become A Pro!

this was a huge statement the Knicks made last night

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

the heat are really bad in close games. lebron is no kobe in that regard.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumBerg View Post
    Maybe they will be like The Utah Jazz when Karl Malone and John Stockon were playing together on it. They can never win because someone always stops them.

Utah had The Bulls as an excuse. Miami won't have that.

fakeandthedrive
    fakeandthedrive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Wade is good. ... for 30 games a year...

12 Last