crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

where did i say kobe couldn't win without gasol, dumbshit? making shit up when your argument gets trounced, as usual.

some guy? it's a us senator that said it, you stupid fuk! so his lawyer wasn't speaking on his behalf when he said he wouldn't take a tax deduction? then why wasn't he fired and his statement retracted?????

cheney sold 100,000 haliburton stocks in 2000 for $5.1 million before becoming vp, so his gesture was meaningless. and he only did it because of the mounting criticism. and when his stocks ballooned from $300k to $10 million, of course, he uses a katrina tax loophole to net himself $2 million in tax deductions!

What a lying scumbag & a fraud!

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    where did i say kobe couldn't win without gasol, dumbshit? making shit up when your argument gets trounced, as usual.

some guy? it's a us senator that said it, you stupid fuk! so his lawyer wasn't speaking on his behalf when he said he wouldn't take a tax deduction? then why wasn't he fired and his statement retracted?????

cheney sold 100,000 haliburton stocks in 2000 for $5.1 million before becoming vp, so his gesture was meaningless. and he only did it because of the mounting criticism. and when his stocks ballooned from $300k to $10 million, of course, he uses a katrina tax loophole to net himself $2 million in tax deductions!

What a lying scumbag & a fraud!
    Lol so US Senator=credible, Vice President=lying scumbag? Do I have that right? All I asked for was a quote from the lawyer or Cheney (you know, the 2 people who can clearly say what will happen regarding the tax return). Have that? No?

You don't see the irony in you attacking Lebron, when both he and Kobe led their teams with weak supporting casts to the playoffs (but no rings), both put up great numbers during that, and both are pretty bad when it comes to making game-winning/tying shots in the playoffs? Aren't they, in fact, very similar? Hmmmm

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

i already gave you a credible source, numbnuts. when confronted with facts, you tuck tail and run, as usual.

are you seriously comparing kwame brown & smush parker to mo williams & shaq???? you really are stupid.

doesn't matter how many kobe missed. he hit more winners than lebrick and won 5 championships. saying he missed some is like saying pete rose isn't the greatest hitter cause he missed more balls than ty cobb. clearly you are as clueless about sports as you are about politics.

mav924
    mav924's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron is a prima dona and far from clutch player. Way overrated

rsnnh12

i already gave you a credible source, numbnuts. when confronted with facts, you tuck tail and run, as usual.

are you seriously comparing kwame brown & smush parker to mo williams & shaq???? you really are stupid.

doesn't matter how many kobe missed. he hit more winners than lebrick and won 5 championships. saying he missed some is like saying pete rose isn't the greatest hitter cause he missed more balls than ty cobb. clearly you are as clueless about sports as you are about politics.
    So its crazy to ask for a quote of a person actually saying what is claimed? I can write an article saying that the lawyer promised me all of the stock option money... does that make it true? Do you not understand hearsay? So, yet again, have any quotes from Cheney or his lawyer saying that? Surely they answered a lot of questions regarding this, no?
    Read the "Deferred Salary" and "Stock Options" sections-
    http://www.factcheck.org/kerry_ad_fa...lliburton.html

Kobe had Caron Butler, Lamar Odom, and Chris Mihm for 1 of those years... finished 34-48. Also had Lamar and Mihm when he had Smush and Kwame, so it wasn't all bad, was it?

And since you're saying rings excuse Kobe's 27% FG percentage for game-winners, does that mean Bill Russell is the best player ever? He has 11 rings... so since Kobe w 5>Lebron w 0, Russell w 11>Kobe w 5, correct? Works for me... I'm a Celtics fan

Edit- your baseball example is terrible. Cobb isn't a better hitter because he missed fewer balls, he's a better hitter because his career BA was 60 points higher than Rose's. Since when does more as a total=automatically better? Kareem and Malone both scored WAY more points than Jordan... are they better than him?
    Last edited by rsnnh12; 03-07-11 at 02:33 AM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

you do realize that every newspaper in the world would be "hearsay" according to your logic? even factcheck.org.

do you even watch basketball? that season, kobe missed a month with an injury (caused by a cavalier player), their coach quit in the middle of the season and they switched to the triangle offense with new players who had never played in it. any team would've collapsed under the same circumstances.

mihm is good? lol

again, kobe had 0 teammates who had ever made the all stars even as reserves, yet led the lakers to back to back playoff appearances, scoring 35ppg one season and nearly winning the mvp (robbed) and nearly upsetting the suns in the playoffs.

smeltics are done. they wont reach the finals again. if some miracle they do, lakers will crush them again.

rsnnh12

you do realize that every newspaper in the world would be "hearsay" according to your logic? even factcheck.org.

do you even watch basketball? that season, kobe missed a month with an injury (caused by a cavalier player), their coach quit in the middle of the season and they switched to the triangle offense with new players who had never played in it. any team would've collapsed under the same circumstances.

mihm is good? lol

again, kobe had 0 teammates who had ever made the all stars even as reserves, yet led the lakers to back to back playoff appearances, scoring 35ppg one season and nearly winning the mvp (robbed) and nearly upsetting the suns in the playoffs.

smeltics are done. they wont reach the finals again. if some miracle they do, lakers will crush them again.
    No, its not hearsay for them, because they have facts/quotes/sources backing them up... where is that senators proof that Cheney's lawyer said that? Surely someone else heard this, and not just the senator, right?

I'm not knocking Kobe for not winning rings without a good supporting cast. Nobody can. Which is my point. Lebron didn't have a good supporting cast til last year, and another star until this year. Kobe was lucky and didn't have to deal with that for more than a couple years. Doesn't mean Lebron's a shitty player, just because he hasn't won a ring yet.

And the Celtics haven't had a healthy roster yet this year, and are still the best in the East (arguably best in the league). Shaq is healthy now, but being saved for playoffs. Barring any injuries, I don't see anyone beating them. West, Arroyo, Green, Baby, Krstic, Murphy coming off the bench? That's a starting lineup for some teams lol.

I'm hoping for another LA-Boston finals... best rivalry in sports for a 7 game series IMO

xpo276
    30-60-120-180-240-360
    xpo276's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

where in the hell did you find this?

First ... 3456