breathmints
    breathmints's Avatar Become A Pro!

too many tradesss

too many trades fukin with ppls money.. im sure these cappers will have a game of the year on a game with a trade...n guess what it will fail miserably.. say whatt.. watch tomorrow

breathmints

realistically, i think ny did not improve .. it may just get worsten.. they just have 2 all-stars along with chauncey..they might win games but they wont cover high spreads.. i think denver is playing run n gun basketball right now.. but have there defense..there lineup is solid as of late..but they may give out in a few more games.. jazz n nets still questionable.. jazz beatin indiana is a fluke... lol or not..

Nard Dog
    Nard Dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

The Jazz will not be very good soon. I like aaron brooks in Phoenix.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Some rumors say that deron will leave new jersey in 2012, what a MF

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

The NBA is always interesting at the trade deadline. It is often a good idea to take the week before and the week after the All Star break off from wagering on these things.

breathmints

its bad enough basketball is unpredictable but to find out we get more trades.. makes it even harder 2nd half of the season.. thought it would get easier u know..

SKiLLsSoLoN
    Glad to have baseball back!
    SKiLLsSoLoN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1410

LOL people trading people.

I'm sure everything will settle down but it's going to be a bumpie ride :P

chacker
    chacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6620

Agreed. Aaron Brooks is what they need for a back up PG. I like Phoenix's second unit much better now with Brooks, Pietrus, Dudley, Warrick, and Gortat. They are in 10th in the west but now poised to make a run at a playoff spot. I want to see them get the 8th spot and sweep the Spurs again.