sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll be honest with ya bro....not a lot of ppl have the ballz to be open and honest about this fact. Most will adamantly deny their experience, make dumb plays and critique others for no reason. The fact that you're willing to admit your flaws shows that you are indeed mature and really into this for the long haul and to be successful. I mean, I've been playing games for a while but am relatively new to sharing expertise and such on forums such as this. My advice would be to stay involved, stay involved, and continue to monitor games and figure out how games play out and such. Look at every angle possible, be aware of patterns, don't play games because a team is better than another but rather on a wide array of factors, take into consideration others' opinions but make sure you feel it is a strong play, don't play many games but rather strong ones, and bet your money appropriately (money management). In order for you to get better and such, research and learn as much as possible, follow how games play out and get rid of any assumptions you have about the thought of the *better teams* winning, etc. Experience is the best way for you to learn! Also, I agree and feel that you should have a decent bankroll to start making serious dough....atleast 10k I'd say, but closer to 20k with safer and less infrequent bets can lead to serious longterm success!

Tied game for you at half....hope bulls play strong and you hit brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    always respect those who have been in it for a while. I'm here to learn and taking notes from guys who do know them angles. This is just my first year trying nba and so far, there are way too much angles that I need to take into consideration instead of just taking a few that works for me in the NFL. LOL

If I lose this game, I'll built up my play dough bankroll again and will shoot a few here and there. I'm not going to go daily crazy like what I have been doing in the past 2 weeks or so. Looking forward in reading more from the best. Thanks bud.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

thank you good sportmanship1313
    I hope you don't mind if I am going to copy and paste what you say and will use what you say as tutorial when I do make my next picking.

once again, thanks for keeping it real for newbies into the hobby.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

its a marathon not a sprint.

the big winners on SBR gamble every single day, they don't drop 1/2 their bankroll on what they feel are "strong plays"

sportman1313

not a problem brosuf....chicago are looking great bud, hopefully they hold up. I hit the under in the mavs game in a crazy finish....hit 204 and I had 205.5, refs certainly helped the cause in this situation lol. I'll take it though.....a great day for me, and hopefully it is the same for u man.

Lunchbawks, nicely put bro...there will be bad days, there will be good days, but you should always be able to live or fight another day. Play only "strong plays" but play it in a rational manner, not based on emotion....days' rest, number of losses in a row, home/away, hype leading to game, refs, etc. all play huge roles....play smart plays in a smart way and you'll be among those who succeed in the long run.

BOL to you both

sportman1313

haha, great hit guys.....nice win, hope ya'll continue picking the winners

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    How on earth is Chicago only -3 agaisnt the Bucks. Is it because there an average team on the road? -3? really?
    he has little faith on the bulls and see they won

First 12