StanleySharp
    StanleySharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

StanleySharp's NBA/NCAA plays

Hello everyone. I've been reading this forum for a couple months now, and I finally decided it's time to participate. The majority of my plays are NBA.

My method: Small amount of plays per day, focus on %, and NO homer picks (ever). It seems easy enough, but the biggest downfall in my first few years of picking was getting carried away. I hope I'm accepted, and just want to say BOL to everyone this year in MM/NBA playoffs.

First play:

Syracuse (pk)

With Chris Wright out for G'Town, I think they'll have a tougher time against Cuse's zone D. I think Syracuse will control the boards and dominate the paint.

StanleySharp

I also want to mention my name is just a joke... I'm far from a sharp. I know I shouldn't post NCAAB picks on the NBA section, but 90% of my picks will be NBA after this. Just saw two good opportunities today in NCAAB.

---

Villanova (-6)

I like the tempo Nova plays with, as well as their outside shooters. They'll rebound after their poor shooting performance against Syracuse last week. Fisher and Stokes can knock it down from any spot on the floor, and Pena can run the floor well for a big man. If they can dictate the pace, they'll control this one.

BOL Everyone
    Last edited by StanleySharp; 02-26-11 at 12:56 PM.

StanleySharp

1 unit each

Clippers +7.5
    Bulls -4
    Bulls/Bucks OVER 182

--

Total: 1-1-0
    NBA: 0-0-0
    NCAAB: 1-1-0

StanleySharp

Quote Originally Posted by StanleySharp View Post

Clippers +7.5 WIN
    Bulls -4 WIN
    Bulls/Bucks OVER 182 LOSS

Chicago played flat in the first half... they're such a different team on the road. Will be picking Miami later, but I'm waiting on the line movement. Don't think it will stay at -8.5 Miami.

Sunday picks:

Oklahoma City -1
    Phoenix +3

--

Total: 3-2-0
    NBA: 2-1-0
    NCAAB: 1-1-0

StanleySharp

Adding:

Thunder/Lakers OVER 199