pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chicago Bulls - Good Write Up

Article Link

Hey SBR,

I know you guys know that I've been active in this forum and supportive. I just wanted to submit a good article that I wrote up on the Chicago Bulls, and I think it's really helpful to know some of the figures and stats I wrote in the articles when you consider betting on the Bulls.

baldur
    baldur's Avatar Become A Pro!

thank you, friend.

pokerwhiz90

no problem baldur! i've learned a lot from this forum too! Handicapping has made me a better analyst and sports mind.

pokerwhiz90

Do you guys think I should continue this thread or start a new thread about my NBA analysis?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Whats the purpose of the article?

Just a write up about the Bulls?

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I agree. No offense, but you could organize your writing a little better. Remember, clearly set your theme for the article in the introduction, then support it with facts, set forth your analysis of the facts and then end with a conclusion which supports your overall theme.

Good luck!

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

You can also be bias by throwing in a few hidden key lines to who you think you will favor in such games. Just like a painting by an artist. They have hidden clues thus why each artist have their own styles.

pokerwhiz90

yup, just a write up about the bulls, if anyone is on the procomputergambler site, my articles will be on there and a few other sites as well too

thanks for the good advice though, real supportive here
    ill continue to post articles and work on my writing - i was trying my best to incorporate subplots into the bulls/heat article

just wanted to share something since i've been following the nba closely