demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Melo calls his former coach a SNAKE.

Dont this this attention starving scumbag deserves another thread but its just funny.

Melo indirectly insinuated George Karl is a snake.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...h_Snake_Remark
    "Damn, are u serious. Some people never seize [sic] to amaze me. Unbelievable," Anthony wrote. "WHEN THE GRASS IS CUT THE SNAKES WILL SHOW."
    Was his response on Twitter after Karl talked about him during last nights game interviews. Karl actually gave him a huge complement saying Melo is one of the best offensive talents he's ever coached but also said he sometimes lacked focus on defense. Anyone wanna try to accuracy of that statement?

Hey Melo, who was it that demanded a trade in the summer and then lied about it all year long? Did you say something about snake?

Hey remember when Lebron had that Karma tweet and the Heat lost to the Clippers (and whole bunch of other teams). How funny would it be if the Knicks lose to the Cavs tonight, uh?

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Well, you know what I think about this......

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

People are being to dramatic.

I bet when they play each other, some show of respect for each other will be shown.

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    People are being to dramatic.

I bet when they play each other, some show of respect for each other will be shown.
    Absolutely, he left on good terms despite the drama, Karl didn't say anything everyone doesn't already know, so why call him a snake?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Hes not directly calling him a snake its an expression. 'I keep my grass cut so I can see these snakes'

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Absolutely, he left on good terms despite the drama, Karl didn't say anything everyone doesn't already know, so why call him a snake?
    Cuz Karl probably never said to his face after 8 years that he lacked focus on defense so why it now.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I seriously hope we are not going to start this mess again. You know, bashing the high profile player that just left his team... for anything........

Perg
    Perg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Cuz Karl probably never said to his face after 8 years that he lacked focus on defense so why it now.
    come on, any NBA coach would have told melo he lacks defensive focus. A coach like Karl absolutely would have said that to Melo

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

I am personally glad that Mello and Lebron got what they want now. So moving forward there excuses are limited because both of them are exactly where they wanted to be. They got the money they wanted, the team they wanted, and some of the teammates they wanted thus far...

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by Perg View Post
    come on, any NBA coach would have told melo he lacks defensive focus. A coach like Karl absolutely would have said that to Melo
    I'm not so sure not like they've been a force on defense. For all we know they could have told each other they wouldn't say anything negative about one another after the trade.

demens
    Square -910

@Bernard I'm sure Karl has told Melo this hundreds of times.
    @Git lo, you can't really believe this was not a direct shot at Karl can you? The tweet showed up minutes after the interview aired, what else can he be talking about. I guess you think Lebron Krama wasn't about Cavs losing to the Lakers by 50 either.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Hes not directly calling him a snake its an expression. 'I keep my grass cut so I can see these snakes'
    I agree its really just an expression sure he's talkiing about Karl but doesn't really mean he's a snake, Melody was thinking Jay-Z from blueprint 2 when he said this I'd bet.

demens
    Square -910

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    I agree its really just an expression sure he's talkiing about Karl but doesn't really mean he's a snake, Melody was thinking Jay-Z from blueprint 2 when he said this I'd bet.

Yeap, he randomly talked about snakes in his tweet. Sure. Who knows, maybe Lala had a fight with Kim over their reality show.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Yeap, he randomly talked about snakes in his tweet. Sure. Who knows, maybe Lala had a fight with Kim over their reality show.
    Did you read what I wrote its an expression.

jmilacek
    jmilacek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I'm just laughing at "seize to amaze me."

Looks like college paid off!

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Snake !!

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

@Demens this has nothing to do with Lebron its an expression like I said earlier. You can't see snakes if your grass isn't cut because the grass is too tall to see them which is why he keeps his grass cut.

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought it was cool when Karl took a few digs at Melo last night on TNT.
    He definitely painted him as a prima donna that doesn't take to coaching and doesn't play defense.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

ok, but did you ever wonder about this; if Karl is such an awesome long term coach, why did his team look so unorganized all the time? they didn't have cool plays like Spurs or Celtics. Maybe it was because of Melo standing around I don't know, but watching the Nuggets was SO FRIGGIN ANNOYING. I have to blame some of their suckiness on Karl.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

He mustve just learned how to coach in the past few days then, cuz there ball movement wasphenomenal last night....it was def karl and not melo holding up the game with isos from the wing :/

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea i agree, last night was different. his players were free to try on their own, i'm betting on them tonight (small)

MadMajor
    MadMajor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 967

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    I am personally glad that Mello and Lebron got what they want now. So moving forward there excuses are limited because both of them are exactly where they wanted to be. They got the money they wanted, the team they wanted, and some of the teammates they wanted thus far...
    agreed

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Melo is a diva. He'll be on basketball wives one day with Lala.

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

Quote Originally Posted by jmilacek View Post
    I'm just laughing at "seize to amaze me." Looks like college paid off!
    haha come on man, melo didn't write or spell it. he SAID it, fool!

demens
    Square -910

They just talked about this during the game on ESPN. The commentator said, "who are you trying to fool, melo?" Everyone knows your focus on defense hasn't always been there, you've even been called out by some of your teammates.

Ohh and the KNICKS LOST TO THE CAVS. SNAKES IN THE GRASS YOU STUPID ****.