madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had 2k on the bulls ml and 1450 on bulls-nuggs ml

So those who like to talk smack cop that! and I posted it b4 the game. Those who are on my side you know who you are, cheers guys

Those that have a crack at me sit down

sickpicks
    sickpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats man

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

man, I bet you your stomach was tuning during the first half of Chi-heats game & on your feet toward the end of 4th quarter when Rose knocked down the shoot. good win

ICE-BLOOD
    ICE-BLOOD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7632

cashed !

good plays

madrabbit

thanks guys! yeah i was going nuts almost lost my voice on both games even the tennis ffs! yeah rose come through and some big time 3's down the stretch! gibson wtf when he show ponied and did that dunk n missed then had a shot again, missed, gave away a foul then lane violation which started a 13-0 run i spat it! and when up 5 and tied omg!!!!!!!!

Nuggets stuffed up too the last qtr some crud plays. So happy guys had a crap week but that made everything oh so sweet! Thanks for the well wishes guys i come cross as arrogant but just sticking it up the ppl who bag me and some who doubt i can win big. You get what you give!

hope you guys make a killing.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    So those who like to talk smack cop that! and I posted it b4 the game. Those who are on my side you know who you are, cheers guys

Those that have a crack at me sit down
    so u bet that much on those games and your not a pro.hmmm so then why arent u a pro?

xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

cuz monopoly money dont count

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    so u bet that much on those games and your not a pro.hmmm so then why arent u a pro?
    hmmmmmmm? yeah see this is what i hate morons like you who doubt it probably because what i do is out of your realms.

I am a pro punter. I dont call myself as such because i dont need to dub myself a pro punter because this is what I do and what I know. Its natural for me it doesnt need any names. If youre refering to sbr pro why do i need to use this book if i use several others and better ones where im based in australia? there is much more to choose from. And i dont need some friggin title either here nor call myself a pro punter but yes someone who best the way i do is a pro punter.

Look up history of me if u doubt me. if u do, good luck to you! I win, which is probably why youre pi---d off!

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by xxdjstriderxx View Post
    ive posted 52k aussie dollars. Pics of 23k bets on heat vs the bucks. 15,700 on utah over detroit and nuggets over houston. Again you think im lying you know why? because you think ts impossibkle to win good money or bet decent money becaue it is for you.

Its not my fault your life sucks bro.

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

gibson wtf when he show ponied and did that dunk n missed then had a shot again, missed, gave away a foul then lane violation which started a 13-0 run i spat it! and when up 5 and tied omg!!!!!!!!
    that idiot nearly cost the bulls the game
    luckily bosh was worse than gibson haha

but I hate taj gibson... he never plays great. if he has a good day he plays average...
    asik played a great game btw

madrabbit

yeah played very well mexes. You named after phillip mexes the french player? is he still at roma? im a huge soccer fan also.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by xxdjstriderxx View Post
    maybe so but i see your using your monopoly money huh

Mexes

yeah played very well mexes. You named after phillip mexes the french player? is he still at roma? im a huge soccer fan also.
    yes
    yes he's still at roma. but he might move to ac milan in the future. I hope he'll stay though.
    I love soccer, but I prefer basketball for betting.

madrabbit

same mexes i thought he was still there too but so many transfers. I also prefer bball betting its way safer with this draw bs in soccer. I used to bet only soccer all the time. Now its the opposite. Im a big milan fan, ive seen roma tho vs arsenal at the stadio olimpico back in 2009. Lost on pk's baptista missed some golden chances the clown. Ive gone to italy a fair bit to watch games.

Are you french? Also seen france vs england, croatia and greece at euro 2004 and vs italy 2007 ecq in italy.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

[quote=madrabbit;8967101]hmmmmmmm? yeah see this is what i hate morons like you who doubt it probably because what i do is out of your realms.

I am a pro punter. I dont call myself as such because i dont need to dub myself a pro punter because this is what I do and what I know. Its natural for me it doesnt need any names. If youre refering to sbr pro why do i need to use this book if i use several others and better ones where im based in australia? there is much more to choose from. And i dont need some friggin title either here nor call myself a pro punter but yes someone who best the way i do is a pro punter.

Look up history of me if u doubt me. if u do, good luck to you! I win, which is probably why youre pi---d off![/quo hey dumbfukk sorry shouldnt of bother a non pro like u so keep doing what u do

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

well if your a big baller like u said ,u have it in your account already so why not get the benefit of being a pro but i guess just because your a big baller doesnt mean your to smart

Mexes

same mexes i thought he was still there too but so many transfers. I also prefer bball betting its way safer with this draw bs in soccer. I used to bet only soccer all the time. Now its the opposite. Im a big milan fan, ive seen roma tho vs arsenal at the stadio olimpico back in 2009. Lost on pk's baptista missed some golden chances the clown. Ive gone to italy a fair bit to watch games.

Are you french? Also seen france vs england, croatia and greece at euro 2004 and vs italy 2007 ecq in italy.
    I also started with soccerbetting. but like you said, Basketball is easier because it's 2-way betting. I remember the 2nd leg against arsenal very well. Baptista that sucker [and goalkeeper doni in the penaltyshootout] cost us the game. It's a blessing that baptista moved to malaga. I hate him.

I'm half turkish, half german but I often travel to france. and mexes is my favourite player
    I remember a thread in which you considered betting a nbl game. I often bet australian basketball aswell!But unfortunately I cannot bet big amounts in-play @centrebet anymore... [95% of the time I'm betting in-play]... and most european bookmakers limited me so it isn't that easy any more
    Last edited by Mexes; 02-25-11 at 08:56 AM.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Mexes View Post
    I also started with soccerbetting. but like you said, Basketball is easier because it's 2-way betting. I remember the 2nd leg against arsenal very well. Baptista that sucker [and goalkeeper doni in the penaltyshootout] cost us the game. It's a blessing that baptista moved to malaga. I hate him.

I'm half turkish, half german but I often travel to france. and mexes is my favourite player
    I remember a thread in which you considered betting a nbl game. I often bet australian basketball aswell!But unfortunately I cannot bet big amounts in-play @centrebet anymore... [95% of the time I'm betting in-play]... and most european bookmakers limited me so it isn't that easy any more
    yeah I didnt end up doing that nbl game although I tried lucky i would have lost 15k. the money got transfered out of my account luckily. I won on lakers vs hornets the next day and henin vs mattek-sands in the aussie open final.

I was at eurp 2008 when lahm scored the winner vs turkey. Had 4k on the germans I was relieved. Germany have some talent dont they Oezil is class turkish born player. I know a lot about soccer and remember the 2002 cup where you had a dream run, like euro 2008.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

i tailed ya bro. thanks for the winner. im gonna buy a new car today

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Wanted to bet my Bulls but I really wanted them to win. So I layed off so I wouldn't jinx them.