FairPlayBet
    FairPlayBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Heat@Bulls

In little more than a month, this will be second visit to Chicago for Miami Heat. On January the 16th, Bulls won with score 99-96. For that first game both teams were not complete: for Bulls Joakim Noah was injured, while in team of Miami Heat, LeBron James did not play. Also note that Cris Bosh left that game early with injury of left ankle. For tonight all these players will be available.
    In my opinion it is very difficult to predict who have more chances to win tonight. Bulls are great at home (25-4) which is best home record in East and second best home record in the league. But Miami Heat with 21-10 away from home are best away team in East and second best away team in entire league. Also it is obvious that missing LeBron last month and early injury of Bosh was much bigger handicap for Heat, but missing Noah for Chicago.
    James is motivated as never before, as if he wants to show everyone that he is No.1 (if there is someone who have doubts about that at all), it seems that he is the only who has played max at all-star game. On the other hand Derrick Rose who has scored 34 last time against Heat, could be big advantage for hosts. He has great season and in games like this, his motivation is extremely high. In last game before All-star break, in home 109-99 win against San Antonio Spurs, Rose has scored even more (42) which was his career-high.
    In last ten games overall, Heat won seven of ten, but in games played only in Chicago, Bulls won three of last four.
    It is certain that this will be a great match, and my money is definitely going on over points. Line of only 191.5 points seems to me like great chance to try with over. Bulls have played couple last games with much more total points than this points line tonight is. Last night they lost away against Toronto, 118-113, while in two games before (both at home), beside previously mentioned victory over Spurs 109-99, they also beat Charlotte Bobcats 106-94. On the other hand, Miami Heat from game to game show more and more their high scoring ability. In last eleven games overall, Heat only two times failed to score more than 100 points, but in rest nine games they have had average of 110.1 pts per game.

My pick over 191.5 @Bookmaker, odds 1.91, 8/10

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10406

good luck tonight

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the bulls here but have a feeling LBJ is going to go off. Im still tipping the bulls.

Gtawatson
    Gtawatson's Avatar Become A Pro!

LAAAAAAADIES AND GENTLEMEN make some noise for your miami.......heeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt ttttttttttttttttttttt

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

im on the over as well...to close to call a winner here...GL

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls

SKiLLsSoLoN
    Glad to have baseball back!
    SKiLLsSoLoN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1410

I dislike both teams, the over does sound good though. GL!

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

going with the bulls and the over

portnoy65
    borat
    portnoy65's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls +2 ...

monkeyking
    monkeyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

love the over as well, theres also the tnt angle working for it