xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

does chicago or denver have any chance at covering tomorrow?

spreads are almost a pickem for both games

i want a LOGICAL explanation for why you would place your hard earned money on either of these teams tomorrow, if you are

i just cant see either team winning/covering

LOGICAL explanations only please, no stupid trends or "because the line is a trap" crap

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

How can Chicago not have a chance to cover when they are the 2nd best home team in the NBA?

Despite being a b2b, the game should be close.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Miami always struggles against point guards that drive in the lane because their interior defense is soft. Rose could give them a lot of trouble tomorrow.

xxdjstriderxx

that is the type of stuff i am looking for that i did not see at first glance. thanks for the insight pauulz.

asdfghasdfgh
    asdfghasdfgh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Bulls are a different team at home. 25-4 should speak for itself. Before the ASB, the Bulls destroyed the Spurs by 10. With Noah returning, the Bulls' big men will have their way against a Miami team that doesn't have a strong inside presence.

Leaning Celtics in the other game.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

Bulls are 25-4 at home, and Mario Chalmers can't stay with Derrick Rose so Bulls have a shot

xxdjstriderxx

vegas feeds on people who do not have that type of insight into games. whatever happens tomorrow you bring up good points.

looking to hear from more people who are gonna be on the dogs tomorrow

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Chicago is the best chance obviously as the matchup well with Miami and are at home where they have been dominant. The Heat have Flash and Bron-bron and both will need a good game to win against a team that has the best PG and more/better interior players. I can see Miami getting abused in the paint in this game. The only question is what Flash and bron-bron will bring because I am certain CHI brings it.
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave lyon804 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

inserting Noah will make the Bulls still adjusting/in transition. Believe it or not they're better off with Kurt Thomas in the middle big minutes, he would slam LBJ & Wade hard in the lane. The Heats will let Rose have his way but will clamp down outside shooters/off the bench such as Krover & C J Watson, particularly Krover gives them a lot of boost energy at home. Beat the Spur was a lot easier than this Heats group is 9-1 in their last 10 games (won 6 on the road)

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I'm already on a hefty big Boston play. Even though Boston has sucked in Denver I see this game way different so with that home dog I'd say their chances are slimmer than Chicago's. Gotta roll with Chicago too. They beat the best team in the NBA recently. Beat Boston and Miami there. Can't mess with that. At home and getting points is even a serious bonus.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

On both home Dogs tomorrow. Will go 1-1 or 2-0 almost guaranteed.

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last time they met, the Bulls won without Noah, and the Heat lost without James and Wade.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I dunno what the hell the heat gonna do to match up with Boozer/Noah. Lebron and wade going to have to attack that rim early and get them in foul trouble to slow down chicago. Miami well rested it a tough team to beat. I expect Joel Anthony to get a lot of minutes and if he can snatch some rebounds from Noah then the heat will be alright.

Key to heat victory: Wade and Bron attacking getting Noah in foul trouble Joel Anthony rebounding.

Lebron was missing from first meeting and Kurt Thomas accumulated 4 fouls. I expect Noah to be a little slow with the movements on the court.

My play - Heat ML

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by GTS925 View Post
    Last time they met, the Bulls won without Noah, and the Heat lost without James and Wade.
    Miami had wade

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

don't make it sound complicated, heats are playing well together right now & will take one at Chicago by 5 points. the line will move from 2.5 tomorrow, as LBJ will make sure his believers getting reward

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

bulls losing last night makes me like them even more here. back to back after an all star break means about as much as me taking a piss in the woods. advantage to the team that actually played, not the one that didn't in this situation.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    How can Chicago not have a chance to cover when they are the 2nd best home team in the NBA?

Despite being a b2b, the game should be close.
    nail on the ******* head.

kingofmonash
    my crap
    kingofmonash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

boston shld win , but not sure if they cover ! nuggets will keep it coming hard in the 2nd

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

loving the bulls today especially after losing to toronto in the vaunted look ahead game pub will be all over the heat

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

bet the hometeam, then bet the away team. then cancel your bets because this is TNT thursday

many will agree thursday is the worst day to bet nba..

Jshap1515
    Cardinals racking up the wins
    Jshap1515's Avatar Become A Pro!

You always have a chance to cover when you have the 2nd best team in the NBA and Rose on your team at home

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Just looking at the last game between these two makes you think the Heat should win. The Heat played in Chicago last month without Lebron and only lost by 3 points. Now with Lebron and the whole team playing better together and always showing up for big games they should win this one. Rose had a big game last meeting going for 34 and 8 assists, I don't think the Heat D will allow this type of performance from him again and will take this one by 8+ points. Good Luck everyone!

Blueline Master
    Blueline Master's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

chicago all the way. they are monster at home.

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I like Heat ML in this game.

dwluv3333
    dwluv3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Bulls are highly unlikely to go on any kind of losing streak this season... Haven't lost 3 in a row yet... So to lose 2 is already a little less likely

And bulls have not lost to a winning team at home this year yet. Lol.

Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rofl @ the title of this thread..

xxdjstriderxx

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    On both home Dogs tomorrow. Will go 1-1 or 2-0 almost guaranteed.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

2-0.

This was one of those days the smart people separate themselves from the average.