reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Reppin's picks --- take Portland +2.5 vs. Lakers tonight

Portland Trailblazers +2.5 (-110) vs. LA Lakers

Fade me if you please, but I am gonna be posting some plays for fun. I'm not here to fight with anybody, just wanna share my perspectives. Don't expect any writeups as detailed as SweetJones85 (he's one of the best on this site lol), LB or anyone else.

Why Portland? Well, Lakers might've escaped a terrible losing streak by crushing the Hawks last night, but don't expect them to repeat that performance tonight. The Blazers are exceptionally good at home, and they have the necessary weapons to fight the Lakers when they're not motivated. I like Aldridge to come through as tonight's player of the game. This could come down to the wire, and remember, if the Lakers win by 1 or 2 points, they still lose the spread lol. Best of luck everyone.

Secondary pick:

Atlanta Hawks -2.5 (-120) - 2nd half vs. Phoenix Suns

You'd be getting a good deal on this game by jumping in at this point. Suns will slow their roll and Hawks will pick it up a little bit. But I disagree with LB that they get the straight up ML win, although anything is possible. BOL!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Blazers with Roy back =

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I hope people tailed my picks tonight. Since I am on a hiatus from gambling, I didn't even play 'em, but these were my hunches from a bit earlier. Looking good.