twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

good call. Now Miami beat toronto by 8 a few days ago in toronto. Toronto beat chicago by 5 in toronto. I know chicago is a better team at home that they are away but Miami is also a good team away they have almost the same record away that chicago has at home. Miami beat the kings in miami by 20 and today the kings beat orlando at orlando by 6 points... I think Miami might actually win against chicago tomorrow but this may be a no play for me here. What is your take on this game tomorrow?

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Nice call!!

ESPN Sums up the Bulls on the Road:

"DeRozan made two more free throws with 49 seconds left and, after Rose missed a jumper at the other end, a layup by Johnson gave the Raptors a 115-111 lead with 16 seconds to play."

Bulls are a 1 man team on the road. Rose misses - Game over.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    raptors up 5

now i hear the crickets... some posters are just pieces of shit, they jump down your throats if you GOD FORBID lose a play.
    exactly. and why? because theyre jealous ******* deadbeats who lose everything they have so they mock otghers to get some kindof joy in their life.

great ******* call man!

syy211
    Yankees
    syy211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

very nice call!! GL tonight

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

The thing I love more than overconfident threads that lose, are bold threads that win.. Congrats, good call

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

ridiculously good call

First 12