frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    rodman couldnt even make a bucket. Chris the bird andersen is almost as good, just doesn't have same fake attitute or herpes.

Rodman played with better teams. Rodman couldn't shoot
    Both dudes are ugly as hell though. Rodman should go to the hall for the fact that he was banging Carmen Electra.

jmilacek
    jmilacek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Both deserve it, but I think Rodman was more influential to team success.

I look at Reggie like I look at Joe Johnson now...good, but just not capable enough.

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    no doubt in my mind reggie miller was a first ballot Hall of Famer.

This guy is on meth. Reggie Miller is not a HOF player...just because you can shoot...means your a hall of famer...

so put

Steve Kerr in
    Put in Paxton

who else should go in???? just because you can shoot.

Steals...laughable
    rebounding...he would have to jump that isn't happening.
    passing.../lawlz he don't know how to
    play defense...I'm sorry did my grandma score on Reggie....

He's a nice fun/entertaining guy and yes he was a great player, but he's not a hall of famer...just because your great doesn't mean you get a HOF vote.

Rodman, topnotch defender every night, the best rebounder to ever play the game. Entertaining to boot.... Rodman would consistently outrebound 3 guys...by himself. It was a thing of beauty to watch, and will never been seen again I fear. Rodman use to get balls that you never thought he would get...if you ever saw him practice, he practiced tip drills with just finger tips for 10-15 minutes in warmups...and it was a thing of glory...5 tips later he's the one coming down with the ball. Friggen hilarious to see the one guy outrebound most of the other team for the ball. The reason why...he wanted it more. Nobody is a better defender/rebounder than Rodman.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    both deserved Hall of Fame - Rodman should go first & Miller will be soon enough. Since Miller is a broadcaster now its raise his profile a bit but the end of the day who got the ring?
    Scott williams and luc longley have rings.at the end of the day its about more than just that.reggie put inferior teams on his back and enabled them to compete with the knicks and bulls.

Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Agreed that both Reggie Miller and Rodman should both be in the hall of fame

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

agreed and on top of that, rodman never did anything in college.
    How do you know? Did you see him play in college, you pulled this statement out of nowhere.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Both deserved it

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

rodman couldnt even make a bucket. Chris the bird andersen is almost as good, just doesn't have same fake attitute or herpes.

Rodman played with better teams. Rodman couldn't shoot
    Anderson almost as good? Have you seen him play defense? He cant play a lick.

easywinner
    easywinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

These are two unique players. To the average person that doesn't follow the NBA hardcore both are remembered as much for their entertainment value as they are for their actual play. How many fair weather fans can rattle off the stats of either player, I'd say not many. However everyone remembers the Reggie vs. spike lee incident and clutch 3's and the Rodman hair coloring and technical fouls/fights.

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18831

Rodman deserves to be in over Reggie Miller. He was without a doubt the best rebounder of his era and arguably the best Defender of his era. He would make Kevin Love and Dwight Howard look like amateurs. And he's only 6-7 which makes it even crazier.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Love Reggie Miller but facts are facts. The guy was not a HOF. Reggie had the knack of elevating his game when it meant the most but in the end he was just a one dimensional player.

RealBets
    RealBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

U can replace a Miller but it's harder to replace Rodman. There for Rodman over Miller in my books. A guy like Rodman is rare.

First 12