sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wanna go huge on Heat ML

Heat are -1600 and thinking about going about 10k on them....kings haven't won at miami since 2001 but in the nba, u just never know. Also, even though evans is hurt....wade may not be 100% healthy and the trio for heat all played in AllStar game. Kings can sometimes play great games and I'm wondering whether they may cause problems in this one....who thinks heat is a pretty safe play on ML? Anyone else on this?

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

You never know in the NBA, but the Kings are garbage without Evans.

sportman1313

i agree with you stevex....only concern is that heat shoot terribly, let kings get ahead, bad referee calls, and cousins and other kings players shooting uncharacteristically lights out and causing matchup probs for heat. Still tho, i just can't see this happening at miami....anything is possible after ASB tho

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    Heat are -1600 and thinking about going about 10k on them....kings haven't won at miami since 2001 but in the nba, u just never know. Also, even though evans is hurt....wade may not be 100% healthy and the trio for heat all played in AllStar game. Kings can sometimes play great games and I'm wondering whether they may cause problems in this one....who thinks heat is a pretty safe play on ML? Anyone else on this?
    $160,000 to win $10,000 or 10,000 to win $625? ballsy...

sportman1313

dexter, true but there are some games that playing the ML huge is more favorable to playing the spread. Nonetheless, in the grand scheme of things 10k isn't all that much but you're right in the sense that there is no real value here. As a longtime nba follower, huge upsets do happen and just happened wit the lakers last week....i think i'll lay off the ML for this game. Not worth it, although I think heat will cover and win this game pretty easily...not worth anything crazy happening with the allstar break, time differences (although in miami, many of its players were in california for quite a while), etc.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

I was thinking about taking the Heat too they are what -13? Kings are coming out the ASB with Evans out (3 weeks) and talks of them moving to Anaheim.
    Last edited by Git Lo; 02-22-11 at 03:14 PM.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Just bet 1000 on the Heat -13

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol no way in hell im betting big money on a -1600 line.

ever. ever.

ever.

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Miami is a lock. Do It!!!!

dimon
    dimon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

r u fuking kidding me???....if for anything play Kings ML...are you people nuts

masticore
    masticore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Quote Originally Posted by dimon View Post
    r u fuking kidding me???....if for anything play Kings ML...are you people nuts
    Agree there...if any value in this game it will be on spread or SAC ml

There are almost never value in a game with odds -1500 or worse

You probly win...but twith -1600 you must win 16/17 to break even.....

If the odds have been better than -1400...so maybe maybe little valuey - (still not good)

Dont see they will win so many vs any team...doesnt matter how bad they are

BOL
    mikke

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

LOL

peiferbro1
    peiferbro1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Nonetheless, in the grand scheme of things 10k isn't all that much
    I don't care how much you have, thats still a lot of money to risk to only win $160

sportman1313

it's -1600 peiferbro....for 10k, we're looking at around $625, not $160. Look, value obviously has a huge place when playing games....but if you speak to the most successful of bettors, many are big time ML players. I used to play ML for large sums of money but have toned it down quite a bit....this is one of those games where value or not, chances are pretty high that you will win. Whereas, playing Kings ML at +1000 indicates quite a bit of value but you're just not gonna win that one lol. I honestly hope Kings win it, but seriously seriously doubt it. The only real reason I'm laying off is merely bc of the fact that heat didn't start off the season too strongly at all and with close to a week's rest, who knows what we'll see. I still expect a heats blowout win tho...typically teams w/o their best player is good to bet on, but kings w/o evans is absolute garbage on defensive-end.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Where can I find a ML to this game? Im new to the scene with Bodog and they don't have one.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

If this is the best play you can think of, you should retire from betting.
    Points Awarded:

Hazious gave HoulihansTX 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

sportman1313

GIT LO....my suggestion would be to sign up with TheGreek and/or Bookmaker They usually will have these ML games, I doubt bodog and some of the other ones will offer it for this game. Don't have experience with bodog but from my understanding, it's one for lighter players for the most part. GL bro

WONOFTHEGUYS
    Update your status
    WONOFTHEGUYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2233

i would not even want the small payout for the play.. Are u nuts?? How about splitting that 10 g into 4 2500.00 single plays?? Better situation.. Your a BOOKS dream.. Lose 1 of those plays & you will need 100 wins at that number to break even.. Thats if u dont lose 1 again in that 100 play run to even out.. The play SUCKS..

Rolo1984
    Rolo1984's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with sportman. I am mostly a soccer bettor but what surprises me is that ML lines are rarely touched. American bettors seem to like to bet on handicap since it is around even money because ML just does not return that much or you have to bet a bigger amount to get the same profit.

Dont know if this has value. The thing is in sportsbetting you have to bet 1$ dollar as much as you can. It is nice if people wait for a nice bet where they have a return of 10%+ however i rather have 1% of 1.5 million than 10% of 10k seems obvious still i feel as an observant that smaller ML between 1.05 and 1.3 are often overlooked

Rolo1984
    Rolo1984's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WONOFTHEGUYS View Post
    i would not even want the small payout for the play.. Are u nuts?? How about splitting that 10 g into 4 2500.00 single plays?? Better situation.. Your a BOOKS dream.. Lose 1 of those plays & you will need 100 wins at that number to break even.. Thats if u dont lose 1 again in that 100 play run to even out.. The play SUCKS..

what you are saying is so untrue a bookie rather wants you to place a lot off small bets than one big bet. Why do you think juice exists?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

GIT LO....my suggestion would be to sign up with TheGreek and/or Bookmaker They usually will have these ML games, I doubt bodog and some of the other ones will offer it for this game. Don't have experience with bodog but from my understanding, it's one for lighter players for the most part. GL bro
    Thanks Ill check those out. There is no way Miami will lose this game. Only reason why they started off the season rocky is because Wade hadn't even practice because of injuries and they were still learning defense assignments. They had already told the media ahead of time they weren't going to be in sync until January.

sportman1313

houlihanstx....keep up with ur loser pics bro. When did I ever make the claim that it was the best bet man? Not meaning to get at u but please keep ur useless comments to urself and don't come out making such falsely grounded claims. You go retire yourself

sportman1313

I could not have said it better myself...very good point and bring-up. Strangely enough, I'm american but have many european friends that are big into betting and they almost all make this same exact claim!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo1984 View Post
    Agree with sportman. I am mostly a soccer bettor but what surprises me is that ML lines are rarely touched. American bettors seem to like to bet on handicap since it is around even money because ML just does not return that much or you have to bet a bigger amount to get the same profit.

Dont know if this has value. The thing is in sportsbetting you have to bet 1$ dollar as much as you can. It is nice if people wait for a nice bet where they have a return of 10%+ however i rather have 1% of 1.5 million than 10% of 10k seems obvious still i feel as an observant that smaller ML between 1.05 and 1.3 are often overlooked

sportman1313

LOL, absolutely agree with you here again....wonoftheguys, seriously man????? Wow, you could not be so wrong here man. Absolutely unfounded claim right here man, smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo1984 View Post
    what you are saying is so untrue a bookie rather wants you to place a lot off small bets than one big bet. Why do you think juice exists?

masticore

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Thanks Ill check those out. There is no way Miami will lose this game. Only reason why they started off the season rocky is because Wade hadn't even practice because of injuries and they were still learning defense assignments. They had already told the media ahead of time they weren't going to be in sync until January.
    I think that heat will easly win this...but if I'm over 95%...dont know
    And with a line of -1600 you need to be that.

I also want they to win otherwise we will have a verry boring thread...remember (CAV+11 vs LAL) and I have also played Heat -13

BOL

sportman1313

good point GITLO....i still think heat wins this game really easily, and actually surprised that the line hasn't jumped up more, considering they've beaten kings by like an avg of 17 points or something as of late.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Heat win this game 95-98% if they played 1000 times at home

Streakster777
    Chasin da Mony!
    Streakster777's Avatar Become A Pro!

10 large to win a little over $600 still equals a stressful 4th qrtr, GL tonight.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Dont do it!!
    Be a bit more mature about your money.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whenever you go to make this bet, stop for a second and think about why you are betting this. Then, don't do it.

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

I like the lakers ml at -325 . Think they win easy tonight, ready to get back on track after a few lousy performances. Much better value with the lakers

sportman1313

not playing the game rite now, may possibly make some sort of play for 2h or something...after a lucky win on a huge ML play a while back, I've toned it down quite a bit and not worth any sort of stress today or this week on this one. Anyhow, hopefully it's a good game....I have wizards/pacers under 208.5-hopefully they're both sluggish and miss a lot of shots. Pacers are gonna try to play some D, which they haven't done for a while...the pace will probably be fast for much of the first half and will have to rely on missed shots, which I think will be the case. Nonetheless, both these teams are more than capable of putting up 210+ points in this one...BOL to all this evening

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Unless your plan is not to bet again. If Im giving 10k to bet on 1 season and I'll risk it big, I'll do it on this game and never play anymore until I get another 10K for next year.

ML with big wagering is a noobie one shot wonder call deal. Either free 650 to go buy yourself something worth 650 or go bust and go cry wee wee back to mommy. People tend to stop doing things until they learn their lesson. In life and in gambling, there are many lessons.

masticore

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Heat win this game 95-98% if they played 1000 times at home
    Historical Heat homes vs King away 13-1 (since -96) ....93%

But thats only historical....other players,lines etc etc...my guess its around 90-95%

mikke

yubarut
    yubarut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

5dimes usually always has a money line available. They have miami at-1400 and even have texas tonight at -3700.

123 Last