swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

It finally dawned on me...

I know I am a good handicapper I back test and I am at least 60% a month but I always go all in trying to get a big bankroll before I bring the bet size down. I know it was a bad idea but I tried it. I will take a weekly tabulation of my games from now on and I should be somewhere in the 60% category.

I am making my bet size low and playing any game I feel I have a slight advantage against the line. For tonight I have:

Always for one unit now!!

TOR O 195.5
    IND U 208.5
    HOU O 201.5
    SAC +13 U205
    LAC O206.5
    MIN +8 U195
    ATL +7 O189
    BOS -4.5 O198

Any comments are appreciated guys, if you're either with me or against me, I would like to hear some input and you can rub it in my face if I am wrong. 60% by weeks end.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I would switch the Boston and LA bets. LA usually rolls the game after AS break, while Boston has close games, hence is why the spread is only at 4.5 to 5ish...

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

way too many picks bro. I always take 3 picks or 5 picks on a heavy day. When u make 12 picks, theres a good chance that you will break even or make minimum. I think you are a rookie or so you got a long way to go.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

the spread in the boston game or any game tonight has nothing to do with the all-star break. golden state dominates the atlantic division and the celtics ats for years now. the line is too high, not too low.