JESSE1014
    JESSE1014's Avatar Become A Pro!

New thread that well call jman's picks

When I first went off to college in 2004 that is where my sports betting started, its had its ups as well as its had its downs, but hey thats life. You should only bet what you can afford to loose. I have a decent paying job where if I want to deposit a couple hundred dollars to go towards gambling then I will and I do. Its a hobby of mine and I do what I want (south park cartman reference). If you guys want to follow or fade go ahead. Im not going to tell you Im a guru but I feel confident about what I bet on. Theres no reason to dwell on lossing nights but to get back up and keep fighting. Im not a fan of negativity, so lets all try to combine, be friends or at least civil and make so money!!!

Thursday NBA night- Theres always 2 or 3 games so theres never many option but they are usually on TNT so you can kick back drink a beer and sit and enjoy yourseld and hopefuly make some money as well doing practically nothing.

Currently have a little over a $1,000 ($1,012.85 to be exact) in betting act, one unit will be for me equivalent to $1 to make things easy.

So far tonight I like Dallas -1.5. Yes they are on the road but I am really liking the way that PEJA and the mavs have been playing last couple game. Anyone who follows bball knows that PEJA is a 3 pt machine. Has Always been that way especially when he was on the kings, then recently hornets, great move dallas for siging a clutch player such as himself. With kidd and Beaubois finally back I do not see them loosing this game to the Suns who dont play a lick of defense.

Dallas -1.5 55 units

Any input is totally welcome, good luck to all and lets drink and win tonight
    Also possibly leaning towards Dallas first half line of -.05.

GGRIF82
    GGRIF82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

JESSE1014
    JESSE1014's Avatar Become A Pro!

Victory- Actually made out better since I uped my wager to 100 units on the game at -2 Mavs due to an early loss in hockey (L to shoot/out) and nccabb. Then felt so confident in the mavs and laid 50 units on the first quarter spread of-0.5 and also took the half time spread for 50 which hit as well. Congrats to all and will post later on possible all star bets