JK-Line
    JK-Line's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Rudy gay to change his jersey name. ROFLLL

Old news but funny

Rudy Gay Files Paperwork to Change Jersey Name

March 4, 2010
    On the heels of the news that Lebron James would be switching numbers beginning next season, Memphis Grizzlies forward Rudy Gay has filed the requisite paperwork to change the name on the back of his jersey. As is the case with James’s decision, the move is widely speculated to be a marketing ploy.

Despite a high-profile college career at UConn and a productive four-year NBA career, Gay ranked second-to-last in jersey sales last year, with only three being sold: one to a gay Grizzlies fan, one to a Memphis college student who was drunk, and one to Grizzlies equipment manger Scott Fiore who misplaced Gay’s real jersey before a game last year against the Sixers.

“It was really embarrassing for me to have to do that,” said Fiore. “Not losing his real jersey. That happens from time to time. But going up to our team store and actually purchasing it. I said I wanted a number 22 jersey, just trying to get in and get out without getting noticed. But the sales lady was all like: ‘You mean a GAY jersey? Really? A jersey with GAY on it? That’s what you want? A GAY one. You want a GAY jersey, is that correct, sir? GAY?’ Really loud so everyone could hear.”

The NBA league office confirmed that Gay, whose jersey sales rank behind only Warriors reserve swingman Demarcus Longtaint, would be making a switch, but refused to disclose what the new name would be. A source within the Grizzlies organization stated on the condition of anonymity that Gay was deciding between “Pussyslayer”, “Thundercock”, and the Chinese character for virility.

Gay will unveil his new jersey name at a press conference this Friday, to be held at the Platinum Rose gentlemen’s club in downtown Memphis.

source: http://www.sportspickle.com/news/701...ge-jersey-name

LOL

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

maybe he can change it to ochochico since he doesnt have that name anymore

PRiiMO
    BOM BOM
    PRiiMO's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

good for him. what can we do, the meaning of the word GAY underwent
    a big change. He shouldn't be straddled with the name just because some
    slaveowner named Gay purchased his ancestors.

JK-Line

Agreed, but I did post this article not to make fun of his last name in anyway. Just the article itself about the 3 ppl who bought his jersey and etc.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by JK-Line View Post
    Agreed, but I did post this article not to make fun of his last name in anyway. Just the article itself about the 3 ppl who bought his jersey and etc.
    Yeah right..

JamalCrawford
    JamalCrawford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

haha i thought this was a real article for a minute... lol i thought demarcus longtaint was a real guy! haha. it was funny when team usa played scrimmage and he used to guard kevin love. them being side to side side is hilarious. gay. love

JK-Line

Lol, but seriously how think of how many jersies he can sell if he changed his last name to thundercock..

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Pussyslayer def

One who has mastered the art of fukking women. Even when all odds are against you, even if she says no earlier in the night.....even if she says i would never ever fukk you....and then you end up fukking her so hard that the next person to pull you out of her will become the king of england. just like the sword in the stone , is the same as penis in the vag.