ohnevah
    It's the take over!!!
    ohnevah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

gratz to anyone who got that Cavs ML, payout must've been big!

Bswitz32
    Update your status
    Bswitz32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Its truly amazing how many people said that the Lakers would lose but didnt bet it. Man you guys are so good...you should be millionaires by now

Dont claim you called shit and then didnt bet it cause it means nada

BOL today

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Bswitz32 View Post
    Its truly amazing how many people said that the Lakers would lose but didnt bet it. Man you guys are so good...you should be millionaires by now

Dont claim you called shit and then didnt bet it cause it means nada

BOL today
    Exactly, I mean I fuckin thought it was possible they could lose I mean the Lakers got beat by the shitbag Kings at home and this was a road game and theyd just played like shit the last 2 games losing by 14 to Orlando and 20 to Charlotte but would I have ever BET that the Cavs would win, **** no not in a million years after the Lake show beat em by 55 last game and the all-time losing records the Cavs have set, plus I thought the way Lake show had played lately Phil would've chewed em out enough to at least motivate them to beat the Cavs, but apparently not.

I KNEW the Cavs would beat them when they were up 4 with 3 seconds left but the books had closed the line
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 02-17-11 at 12:18 PM.

swiss88
    swiss88's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL I hadn't seen yesterday's results, I thought it was a joke when I saw the thread title !

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

The Lakers are just cruising through the regular season. This will probably be a wake up call.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    ESPN is gonna have a field day with this.
    They had their EXPERT analysts on the other day saying after the Orlando loss they would easily beat Charlotte and Cleveland on the last part of this long road trip. You'd think some of these guys would know better

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    I love it. I here it all the time... The funny thing is the joke is on them this year. I don't think they have what it takes to win in the playoffs. I know it is practically the same team but it is over for this group imo... I do not see them advancing out of the West, but if they do they are fodder for the Eastern Conference Champ. I wonder the what they will say when there are beat out of the playoffs? Is this May? Or June?
    Agree, felt this way months ago

First 123