tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

and now pray for these retarded pathetic losers to hit the three.

i bet my house they cannot do that.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

if bucks can get a basket here we should be okay, it will then be a sprint on free throws and will be a close call

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Wow, Maggette sucks donkey balls. Bastard.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not your best week LB. Just put 40 units on the Over in the All Star game and you'll be fine

Mac4Lyfe

Maggette fuking point shaved. Salmons sukked too. Dammit I should have put my money on the Cav's. Oh well. Next time fellas. Salud

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Fvcking MIL

lakerboy

WOW. THis is one of the worst defeats of the year for me. Mil goes the last 5 minutes without a basket.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    WOW. THis is one of the worst defeats of the year for me. Mil goes the last 5 minutes without a basket.
    Just par for the course for me -- all started when the Celtics didn't score in the last 2:43 of regulation at home against the Mavs. I've lost a boatload since.

My NBA betting days are over.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    Not your best week LB. Just put 40 units on the Over in the All Star game and you'll be fine

Yeah down a bit this week

Today was okay until tonight. Soccer kept me afloat earlier but i should have retired for the day after the soccer games.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Just par for the course for me -- all started when the Celtics didn't score in the last 2:43 of regulation at home against the Mavs. I've lost a boatload since.

See you tomorrow buddy.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I knew milwaukee was going to lose when they had a 3-on-1 and then that little shit boykins was indecisive and missed a little jumper from around the foul line. That would have given the Bucks a 4 point lead (I believe) and i think they win the game.

lakerboy

I dont believe that. It goes back and forth. I dont worry about shit like this . Im mentally tough. I can take a loss or many of them. Its called variance.

Mac4Lyfe

NBA too freaking emotional for me. So many ups and downs, I'm better off just laying my money and looking at the results the next day. My blood is boiling right now with how sorry the Bucks played down the stretch.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

[/b]

I dont believe that. It goes back and forth. I dont worry about shit like this . Im mentally tough. I can take a loss or many of them. Its called variance.
    Variance my ass. For me, it's been one game after another like this for a few weeks straight. I don't have time for this shit.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Bucks are trash

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

Variance my ass. For me, it's been one game after another like this for a few weeks straight. I don't have time for this shit.
    Man, 15K posts in one year, and you don't have time?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by alukk View Post

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You know Vegas is gonna set the Over / Under line so high for the All-Star game which blows. Over will still prolly be the play tho. I'm guessing they'll set it at least around 263 ish.

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by alukk View Post

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

LB, I saw last night that you were thinking about playing shakhtar on the ML. I assume you played them. Nice hit

Yeah down a bit this week

Today was okay until tonight. Soccer kept me afloat earlier but i should have retired for the day after the soccer games.

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    NBA too freaking emotional for me. So many ups and downs, I'm better off just laying my money and looking at the results the next day. My blood is boiling right now with how sorry the Bucks played down the stretch.
    Mac4lyfe...the funny thing is that this is exactly what i was saying to myself...especially when you put money on a team like the Bucks..keep cursing at my tv cuz they cant seem to find the basket for The ******* 5 mins.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Yeah it's unreal. Funnier still is how the Bucks manage to screw me over when I bet against them.

Quote Originally Posted by K2daL View Post
    Mac4lyfe...the funny thing is that this is exactly what i was saying to myself...especially when you put money on a team like the Bucks..keep cursing at my tv cuz they cant seem to find the basket for The ******* 5 mins.

tullamore21
    Update your status

it was not the last 5 in my opinion. Bucks is a bad team. they struggle offensively. they should have lost by double digits with those misfired shots beyond the arc.
    Salmons was great tonight to keep his team close...
    i do not say that it was a bad call, cause there were tones of wide open threes for the Bucks, they just couldn't hit them.
    this is fate. and it was obvious by the end of the 3rd quarter that they cannot win.

where was Bogut tonight, really...? hunting kangaroos?

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

LB, I saw last night that you were thinking about playing shakhtar on the ML. I assume you played them. Nice hit
    Shakhtar is the SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT. So proud of those guys. No money, but thats my team. They've been trying to reach the 1/4 for so long and now they are there and looking like the belong!

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Shakhtar is the SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT. So proud of those guys. No money, but thats my team. They've been trying to reach the 1/4 for so long and now they are there and looking like the belong!
    im in some contest thing and i rolled with roma ... bad idea

LordCC
    LordCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4199

How does a professional team in any sport, go the last 3-4 min & not score? You think of all the possible ways to score in basketball: fast break, free throw, odd man situation. That was just unreal to say the least.

First 123