You backed Nets +8 for 25 units and they lost by 17

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16197

bet 55 on em the next game

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Well, it depends on what your 'unit' is.... I would say STOP betting on the Nets for one

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14344

Go see a Doctor.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

i would slap my self and make deep cuts with a razor on my fore arm. your welcome

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by RbN View Post
    What would you do if you can't make friends in the soccer forum? Try and make friends with the deuchebags who insult lakerboy.

I respectfully criticized lakerboy's play before the game disagreeing with his huge bet. But losers like you show up after the game.

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    What would you do if you can't make friends in the soccer forum? Try and make friends with the deuchebags who insult lakerboy. I respectfully criticized lakerboy's play before the game disagreeing with his huge bet. But losers like you show up after the game.
    you watch some more football plx? You don't know any of that sports. Becoz I always talk you out of the discussion and other people seems to agree with me, your a hater .

Nice that you follow me in every thread. Next thing is you gonna ask my signature huh?

5000 posts in a year, 13 bullshit a day....not bad

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

you watch some more football plx? You don't know any of that sports. Becoz I always talk you out of the discussion and other people seems to agree with me, your a hater .

Nice that you follow me in every thread. Next thing is you gonna ask my signature huh?

5000 posts in a year, 13 bullshit a day....not bad
    Yeah I post a lot because I go back and forth between a job I work on with my computer, making money, something you need to start doing instead of hating on other people.

lakerboy is a better person/capper than you, hating on him just puts you in your place.

RbN

Yeah I post a lot because I go back and forth between a job I work on with my computer, making money, something you need to start doing instead of hating on other people. lakerboy is a better person/capper than you, hating on him just puts you in your place.
    What do you know about my capping skills, pal? You clearly don't know your football, so you start following and hating me . Anyways great u work and make money, u must be the only one doing that

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

What do you know about my capping skills, pal? You clearly don't know your football, so you start following and hating me . Anyways great u work and make money, u must be the only one doing that
    I have a thread. In that thread there is a record of my capping. I'm up +70 units. You don't have any record, you spend most of your time making fun of people instead of helping each other make money.

You claim you have been watching football for 16 years, I get the feeling that's how old you are. If not then act your age.

Case closed.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

does anyone like ajax? just a restless soul, honing the art of trolling

RbN

I have a thread. In that thread there is a record of my capping. I'm up +70 units. You don't have any record, you spend most of your time making fun of people instead of helping each other make money. You claim you have been watching football for 16 years, I get the feeling that's how old you are. If not then act your age. Case closed.
    Thats what you think, i'm quite helping the people I like (soccer/nhl), but hater like you, who don't know their football and can't discuss

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Re-evaluate your strategy, because this was a bad pick, whether the Nets won or lost...unfortunately for you, they got smashed.

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    does anyone like ajax? just a restless soul, honing the art of trolling
    No one does, only in Holland already 3 million fans . Cool pic, makes u more manly

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Gun + box of ammo + shooting range.

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

I'd ask Lakerboy for a refund?