Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Both Ratz and LB should be ashamed for having such big plays on such horrible teams. i feel sorry for anyone who tailed

Nets were in a better spot... but they are the friggin' nets.

Ratz said it best about the clipshow.

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Unlucky LB. Nets had that run in the first half and then just fell apart. Get em back next time.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

spurs are on another level from any team in the nba. their bench can drop 40 on any given night. the difference this year is parker. breaking up with his girl has put him back in 07 mode. Fisher won't be able to handle this guy in the playoffs. I have no doubt that Blaire/Duncan can guard both Bynum and Gasol. I don't go against Bryant when he playst he spurs in the playoffs though.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

LB, lets have a very friendly baseball competition this season if you're game. If im not worth your time, its ok. God bless
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hahahahahah

Your memory is very limited. I simply said that time the colts game WASN'T fixed and I got attacked. Anyways my loss was 2750. I think I have won a few more bucks than that overall. Then again you know that but you only appear when the elevator tops working. Its okay I can take it. Go chargers

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    LB, lets have a very friendly baseball competition this season if you're game. If im not worth your time, its ok. God bless
    Sure. I'm not good at bases as I don't follow the sport much but I'm okay with that for some fun. What is your desire? ( In terms of type of competition)

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

NJ should have covered.
    Yeah, a lot of things should have happened, but havent.

I watched this whole game, and the Spurs didn't even look like they were fully trying. Nets just displayed a half-ass effort, but what can you expect from a mediocre team.

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

wow thats all i can say

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

well at least my prediction from last night was right the spurs only won by 17 not 20 though LOL

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

SAN was playing their 5th in 7 and NJ was 3rd in 4 with a days rest. I wouldn't say either team was well rested. SA is just really good and is obviously the best team in the league to this point and not even their "age" is holding them down. You guys should read this article about the effects of B2B's...it's a good read and dispels some common fallacy's I see all the time. That is all...

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    it's NOT the NETS' fault... IT"S LAKERBOY's...

you likely would not have bet them without him advising you to.
    i never said it was the nets fault, i was just showing the nets flaws. I'm not a person who blames teams, people or anyone for my losses, its my fault...it is what it is.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

The thing about tailing someone is to see if someone can come up with a good write up like they are trying to sell you something and if it sounds logical and you can not debate that then pick them.

Remember that you are buying the confidence and not go blindly on what other people are saying because tailing is a monkey game. Monkey see and monkey do.

Even if you didn't win, at least you know that you place a bet on all the factual and data that was giving.

don't get me wrong. REading too much on this forum can blind sighted you with your picks. Like I had my 2 best picks out for the day and after "too much reading" I had to place them insurance bets just in case. My insurance bets were basing upon me being a follower by the way. I had no system and I just followed someone on here. Big mistake on my part but I was desperate. It will not happen again.

I rather go with what I pick and basing it upon my own write ups. If I sink, it is because I sink alone and so I will not blame on nobody but myself.

No one is a capper God unless they are up in the 75% ratings or better. Anything lower, any no name capper can become. Just a thought.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Good points

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    SAN was playing their 5th in 7 and NJ was 3rd in 4 with a days rest. I wouldn't say either team was well rested. SA is just really good and is obviously the best team in the league to this point and not even their "age" is holding them down. You guys should read this article about the effects of B2B's...it's a good read and dispels some common fallacy's I see all the time. That is all...
    Link's broken

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

out of 39 losses, new jersery has lost by 8 or more 28 times now.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe something like 7 sides or totals a week. 1 for each day of the week, but not necessarily 1 a day. For all I care, you could make all 7 of your selections on the last day of the week.

its alright if you're not a great baseball capper. Hell, it'll probably give you a chance to become a better baseball guy.

We can even bet some points if you would like. We'll discuss it when Baseball rolls around

Sure. I'm not good at bases as I don't follow the sport much but I'm okay with that for some fun. What is your desire? ( In terms of type of competition)

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    Link's broken
    I don't think it's was broken...I don't think SBR likes the link...cuz it's //forums_statfox_com <----Fix this and put where the **** are making it a real URL.

http://********************/statfoxnews/news~articleid~5755.htm

It's just an article but apparently they aren't big fans...I'm sure I'll get in trouble for posting...lame.
    Last edited by ManBearPig; 02-15-11 at 02:34 AM.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Nets suck so much Dick.

Jenna Jameson would be proud.

First ... 3456