Just my picks and opinion on some games.

Nets ML +140

-only half a unit play. Knicks are on a losing streak playing against the "been beating some decent teams lately" Nets at home. Last time the 2 played, Lopez had a field day with 31 points but the Nets lost. This time, however, they aren't playing at the Garden

Mavs -1

-I have looked and researched and pondered. I have no idea why this game isn't Mavs -6. No one is hurt, the Mavs are still the Mavs and the Rockets the Rockets. The Mavs have only lost 1 of their last 10 and they had to blow a 20 point lead and lose to a last second shot to pull that off. And the Rockets are still mediocre as usual. If it's a trap, I'm gladly taking the bait.

Pacers ML +110

-First, I was considering the Bucks. They're a pretty tough team at home and their home record is better than the Pacers away record. But it's all about recent games. Recently, the Pacers are unstoppable under their new coach. And in the past 5 games, the Pacers haven't scored less than 100 (home or away, win or lose), while the Bucks haven't scored above 100, with the closest being 94 five games ago. I'll ride the Pacer train until it stops.

Any comments and/or suggestions are welcome.