swaindexter
    swaindexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4563

L.A. Lakers at New York

Here we go with a very interesting match-up tonight. Lakers @ Knicks are two teams going in two different directions as of late.

Lakers are 3-0 on their present road trip. They have covered all three games on this road trip, -5 -3 and +2. Lakers are only allowing 88.5 points a game in their last four games. They are scoring an average of 93.5 points a game in their last four as well. The Lakers destroyed the Knicks @ LA on Jan 9th by a final score of 109-87. Lakers have beaten the Knicks in all of their last seven games they have met. Kobe loves to play in New York, I think he really wanted to be a Knick…lol Lakers played in Boston last night and their next game is Sunday in Orlando.

The Knicks are 1-3 in their last four games. The Knicks are averaging 105 points a game in their last four games. They are giving up 108 points a game in their last four as well. Knicks last played on Wednesday night at home. They had a team meeting yesterday and it was not pretty. They are very pissed on the way they are playing and the loss to LAC the other night. Knicks are in 6th position in the Eastern Conference for the playoff seeding.

Looking at this game you want to jump up and say bang the Lakers but hold on a second. Lakers may be coming in to New York figuring it will be an easy game as they have dominated the Knicks for seven straight games. Lakers seem to be more interested in Sunday’s game with the Magic. Knicks are not playing like they have in the earlier part of the season. I capped this game and came up with a few interesting concepts that I did not see while I was obtaining my numbers. This game will be a lot more interesting than one may think. Ok so my play(s) of the day will make you scratch your head.ha ha ha

Play of the day: KNICKS + the points (waiting till just before tip-off to place this wager) & the other play of the day are: KNICKS ML +135 (locked in).

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Posted plays for February: 5-0

Jakesteen
    Jakesteen's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Lakers will Win this Game

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers

klf
    klf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers by 15 points

swaindexter

Now you know why I am waiting to place my points spread wager. Keep pushing up the Laker money.

Good luck guys and thanks for responding....

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers... and i am not a fan,.. really don't like them... but they will cover the -3.5

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice posted plays record, but definitely fading this one. Lakers are really playing tough defense as of late and one thing the knicks got going for them is their scoring ability. And of course Kobe Bryant will not disappoint at the Garden where he loves to play. Lakers should cover with ease tonight.

branrave
    branrave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea I like Lakers.. The letdown will be against Magics.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice post.

lakers -3

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think there are easier games it's a no play
    i wouldn't be suprised either way

swaindexter

Guys love the input. I do find it strange that everyone is on the Lakers but the ML is only +135. Anyone else find it strange?

jim844
    jim844's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

good luck with your play

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

lakers have too much size ny lives on the 3

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phil jacksons last stop at Madison square

i think the lakers would get the W for him

BebeRebozo
    BebeRebozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

falsely sharp knicks. lakers win.

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12616

My only NBA play is LAL -3

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

Lakers best square play onm the board tonight

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

lakers on b2b so no play for me

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

What makes you think the Knicks will be able to stop Gasol and Bynum inside? Especially the way Bynum played last night. Oh and did i mention, this is Kobe in the Garden?

Good luck with your pick pal.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I gave my money away already playing the Knicks when they lost to a Clipper team playing their fourth road game (losing all three before) in five nights. Thought Knicks were a lock. Knicks can suck it! I see Lakers continuing the road trend. Lakers -4 even!!

widebody2
    widebody2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Knicks really started the season off with a lot of energy but its really fallen off. Amare has slowed down a lot. I'm from NY and it was nice to finally not have a horrible team for a little while. Not that they are horrible....just not as good as they seemed for a while

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

i think the lakers take it again tonight.

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Lakers will take this game...-3 is the play.

enzofield
    enzofield's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by swaindexter View Post
    Here we go with a very interesting match-up tonight. Lakers @ Knicks are two teams going in two different directions as of late.

Lakers are 3-0 on their present road trip. They have covered all three games on this road trip, -5 -3 and +2. Lakers are only allowing 88.5 points a game in their last four games. They are scoring an average of 93.5 points a game in their last four as well. The Lakers destroyed the Knicks @ LA on Jan 9th by a final score of 109-87. Lakers have beaten the Knicks in all of their last seven games they have met. Kobe loves to play in New York, I think he really wanted to be a Knick…lol Lakers played in Boston last night and their next game is Sunday in Orlando.

The Knicks are 1-3 in their last four games. The Knicks are averaging 105 points a game in their last four games. They are giving up 108 points a game in their last four as well. Knicks last played on Wednesday night at home. They had a team meeting yesterday and it was not pretty. They are very pissed on the way they are playing and the loss to LAC the other night. Knicks are in 6th position in the Eastern Conference for the playoff seeding.

Looking at this game you want to jump up and say bang the Lakers but hold on a second. Lakers may be coming in to New York figuring it will be an easy game as they have dominated the Knicks for seven straight games. Lakers seem to be more interested in Sunday’s game with the Magic. Knicks are not playing like they have in the earlier part of the season. I capped this game and came up with a few interesting concepts that I did not see while I was obtaining my numbers. This game will be a lot more interesting than one may think. Ok so my play(s) of the day will make you scratch your head.ha ha ha

Play of the day: KNICKS + the points (waiting till just before tip-off to place this wager) & the other play of the day are: KNICKS ML +135 (locked in).

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Posted plays for February: 5-0
    I like your bet bro ... but I didn´t pull the trigger!! ... BOL

jtorre28
    jtorre28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Haha everyone here is on the wrong side! GO KNICKS

swaindexter

OK wow So many on the Lakers....Just a few of us on the Knicks. Thank everyone for their responses. A lot of good points here.

I do wish everyone GOOD LUCK....

However, I have to go the way I capped it.

Plays are locked in @ KNICKS +3.5 and KNICKS +135 ML.

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Gardens gonna be jumpin! friday night, espn, kobes in the house..knicks will be playn with alot of energy..I love the play but i'm trying to talk myself into actually betting against Kobe

swaindexter

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1g View Post
    Gardens gonna be jumpin! friday night, espn, kobes in the house..knicks will be playn with alot of energy..I love the play but i'm trying to talk myself into actually betting against Kobe
    I know what you mean. I was at the Garden ( I was a kid) in the Championship when the Knicks played the Lakers and W. Reed started when he was hurt. Man I will NEVER forget that game, the GARDEN was Standing the whole game and screaming...

branrave

Lakers get the W

nysmoneyman
    nysmoneyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

took the lakers but it would not surprise me if the knicks cover the spread...when it looks to good to be true...u know the rest

nysmoneyman
    nysmoneyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

knicks have beat 4 teams in 1st place this year at home

branrave

-3 2.030 all of a sudden

branrave

Wanted to pound Lakers badly but now I think I'm staying away from that game

BrandonBeatsOdds
    BrandonBeatsOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Parlay (2 Teams)02/11/11 19:57 ETbet 80.00 to win 205.53 Result: Pending1Lakers(LA)
    1Knicks(NewYork) 02/11/11(20:10 ET)
    1Lakers(LA) -1.5 (-115) 1Lakers(LA)
    1Knicks(NewYork) 02/11/11(20:10 ET)
    Under 107

swaindexter

Late Knick money coming in............

12 Last