rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday- Portland -3 vs Raptors

I have locked my pick and taking Portland -3 @ Toronto

Portland is coming off a huge win against Chicago where Aldridge and Miller went off. Lamarcus had a career high of 42 pts against a good front line of the Bulls. (Kurt Thomas/Boozer/ Gibson). Andre Miller had a season high 27 pts and 11 assist vs a very good defender in Derrick Rose.

Don't see how the defensive dual of Andrea Bargnani and Jose Calderon can be able to stop the pair.

Only thing that worries me is Portland's inability to win on the road of a record of 10-17. However most of those road losses comes to Western conference opponents and not scrubs like the Raptors. The Raptors themselves isn't very spectacular at home either with a home record of 9-16. Portland defeated Raptors earlier this season with a 97-84 win in Portland. However in that game Portland had a healthy lineup with Camby and Roy.

The Raptors should really be on a 16 game losing streak if they weren't fortunate enough to have T'Wolves @ Home last friday. Portland has dominated the raptors in the past and i think the momentum vs. the bulls carries tonight into Toronto

BOL to ALL!!!!

baldur
    baldur's Avatar Become A Pro!

derrick rose is very good defender? hahahaha

rapidfire5
    Update Status

yea he is lol

just ask Derron Williams, Rose shut him down last game. Limit him to 12 pts and 30% shooting.
    Last edited by rapidfire5; 02-11-11 at 12:51 PM.

Papayagang
    Papayagang's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like portland by 8

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Raps have a shot in this one. Getting healthy and Blazers are not good on the road.

baldur
    baldur's Avatar Become A Pro!

what about andre miller's season high?

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

raptors are getting healthy but they are inconsistent. they will either score tons or bust tonight. staying away from this one.

rapidfire5
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by baldur View Post
    what about andre miller's season high?
    Is this Nicolas Batum by any chance?

Yea Portland crappy road record scares me. Andrea Bargaini always struggles playing Blazers. He averages 9.0 pts in his career against the Blazers