JohnnyVegas
    JohnnyVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!

JohnnyVegas Friday : 8-8 on year

People people ... made some back last night... got to .500 now we come back tonight.. locked picks in early:

Spurs -3
    Hornets +9
    Lakers -3
    Heat -7
    Suns +6

I bought the half points where needed...

Parlay:
    Spurs -3, hornets +9, lakers -3

Today we destroy the books.. maybe take the winnings and get your lady a necklace or dinner? Roll with me and let's get paid.... I'm heading to LA to see a long time friend this afternoon so I wanted to post picks for you kids early

Prepare for VIP treatment with a few of these cards

JohnnyVegas

Who's in today? We get paid tonight kids get your games locked in.... Just finished a poker tournament and am feeling lucky

Fly with me

JohnnyVegas

3-1 so far gentleman JohnnyVegas poised to make a huge come back... suns are all that's left for a monster night. Did you follow or did the haters scare you off... Im not mad at you... maybe now you'll follow tomorrow. Time for some Body English later... who's going VIP with big winnings tonight

JohnnyVegas

JohnnyVegas 4-1 baby huge night where are the doubters??

bondi_slacker
    bondi_slacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

sorry dude but if u are so VIP u should know that Body English is no longer open

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    3-1 so far gentleman JohnnyVegas poised to make a huge come back... suns are all that's left for a monster night. Did you follow or did the haters scare you off... Im not mad at you... maybe now you'll follow tomorrow. Time for some Body English later... who's going VIP with big winnings tonight
    That club closed almost a year ago

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6152622AA95Eef

JohnnyVegas

Hah wow, said I was going to California.. meant body shop... that all you focus on? Not a 4-1 night? What were your records? You must have followed my picks or you probly didn't do so well... sad you can't focus on the main goal... winning...

Well ill give you free picks today too, just got in from a night out living the VIP lifestyle.12-9 on the week so far

bondi_slacker
    bondi_slacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Hah wow, said I was going to California.. meant body shop... that all you focus on? Not a 4-1 night? What were your records? You must have followed my picks or you probly didn't do so well... sad you can't focus on the main goal... winning... Well ill give you free picks today too, just got in from a night out living the VIP lifestyle.12-9 on the week so far
    yeah, English is spelled and written almost as Shop, what an ass!!!