steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver Puts the Mush on again

Last night they cost me in the GSW game where they missed by one point and it happens again with a 10-0 run with 1:35 left. Whats it like to be on the right side of these kind of plays? I find myself having to fix a lot of dry wall this week.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by steady hustlin View Post
    Last night they cost me in the GSW game where they missed by one point and it happens again with a 10-0 run with 1:35 left. Whats it like to be on the right side of these kind of plays? I find myself having to fix a lot of dry wall this week.
    feels good tbh tho they cost me tonight too. when you win tho you just move on quickly. when you lose its when you stop and think ****! if only that shot went in. If onl;y he did this etc. Better luck next time chap. Hope you win a fortune.

WHATaTEASE
    WHATaTEASE's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had dal+3 and even I was nervous during the entire game. That game was such a rollercoaster. Denver screwed me last night too, part of the reason I sided with Dal.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

that affalo is real real good. he daggered the mavs. don't see why carmelo would want to leave a teammate like him.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

LOL you think you got screwed. I screwed myself. I had them in a spread parlay with the Lakers and Phoenix and I meant to put them into a ML parlay with the Lakers but I selected Dallas by mistake. I thought that my misplaced bet would guarantee me something. oh well :P