William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

SBR wannabe GM's.......

Please tell me more about how the Lakers are "old, tired, slow,.........can't beat good teams.........and their window has shut on NBA titles". You guys rule! Seriously, you guys should all have front office jobs in the league.

Here's hoping Kobe doesn't let the boys show up flat tomorrow night in NY. Classic let down game.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

i think they will have a letdown tomorrow

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

wait till the playoffs, little work has a lot of affect/effect on old people.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Please tell me more about how the Lakers are "old, tired, slow,.........can't beat good teams.........and their window has shut on NBA titles". You guys rule! Seriously, you guys should all have front office jobs in the league.

Here's hoping Kobe doesn't let the boys show up flat tomorrow night in NY. Classic let down game.
    Knee-jerk reactions to 1 game are just as stupid as knee-jerk reactions to 1st qtrs. Dont do it. Its a trap.

soxwin
    soxwin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7162

It wasn't hard to see that the Celtics with a 9 player team with 4 of those players being Wafer, Bradley, Harangody and Davis getting tired in the 2nd half(Save for Davis none belong on the floor for more than 5 minute per game). Pierce, Perkins, Allen, Garnett and Rondo had played a ton of minutes.

The 1st half, the Celts dominated vs a lazy defensive effort by the Lakers. Celtics only go so far as their health takes them.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin View Post
    It wasn't hard to see that the Celtics with a 9 player team with 4 of those players being Wafer, Bradley, Harangody and Davis getting tired in the 2nd half(Save for Davis none belong on the floor for more than 5 minute per game). Pierce, Perkins, Allen, Garnett and Rondo had played a ton of minutes.

The 1st half, the Celts dominated vs a lazy defensive effort by the Lakers. Celtics only go so far as their health takes them.
    So, if it was that easy to see.............I'm assuming you bet HUGE on the Lakers right?

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Knee-jerk reactions to 1 game are just as stupid as knee-jerk reactions to 1st qtrs. Dont do it. Its a trap.
    1. Your avatar is flat out awesome!

2. It's not a "knee-jerk reaction" to "1 game"...........it's knowing this team, the talent, and how they perform come "winnin time" (as #32 termed it). All the people writing them off at this point in the season are just haters or fools.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

F U Nate Robinson!

WHATaTEASE
    WHATaTEASE's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with Will Walters, he was one of the few backing LA with me

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by WHATaTEASE View Post
    I'm with Will Walters, he was one of the few backing LA with me
    Too many jumped on the words on the words of Jerry West (regarding defense and age).......piled on........and lost their money last night.

This Lakers team has resolve.......and will be in it to win it come playoff time.

soxwin

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    So, if it was that easy to see.............I'm assuming you bet HUGE on the Lakers right?
    Actually yes I did I posted it in LB and Lyon's thread early yesterday morning(you can check for yourself). I was hoping the ML would go up with all the Celtic love on here but it never went over +120 for the game. 2nd half was another story.

soxwin

yes I agree with you alo that the lakers will be there in the western conf finals at least. This is just a mid year funk. All good veteran teams go through it.