JK-Line
    JK-Line's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

JK-Line's NBA picks for 2/10/11 18-15 +2.8Units 10-3 Run :)

Descent night, last night hitting with my 3 unit highest unit play. Lost with the 2 unit though but overal a winning night is a winning night =)

YTD:

18-15 for +2.8 units

Hopefully I can carry the momentum here.

Denver -3 -110 2.2 Unit to win 2 Unit

I like Denver here tonight, after a hard fight against the Kings last night Dallas travels to Denver to play the nuggets team that I feel were caught a little looking ahead tonight. Denver matches up well against Dallas as the inside men for Denver are all atheltic and fast to keep up. 2 Ageing point guards and 2 super stars. It's a fairly even on papers, but since we are playing at Denver, I think denver should be laying atleast 6-7 points here. I'll gladly grab the 3 points with Denver tonight and expect Denver to win by atleast 7-8 points!

Boston/Lakers UNDER 188 -110 1.1 Unit to win 1 Unit
    I like the under here tonight. Relatively I can see why people think this post is fairly low and pound the over but, I like this to be a defensive battle tonight. Kobe has cooled down a bit and not really hitting his shots, and Gasol and the inside men for Lakers can't move around freely with Garnett and the big men for the C's. This limits to the real scoring for the 2 Guards for both team and with Kobe not shooting as well, and well Ray Allen being streaky, I can see this being a low scoring game tonight.

Best of luck to all!

JK-Line

Lean on Phoenix

JK-Line

MY college games are up on the NCAA section for those interested

JK-Line