JohnnyVegas
    JohnnyVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!

JohnnyVegas Recovery Wednesday 2/9 record: 4-4

People people, when any champion falls down they get back up... yesterday we lost our earnings from Monday ... that's why I preach money management... today we redeem ourselves with a blockbuster day.... sneaky lines out there will do research .. I will find winners, I promised 60%+ and will deliver ... JohnnyVegas is VIP from winning not breaking even....

I am so confident today I'm laying 20k on my card split between the games... digging deep in my safe.

I'm going to get a mimosa or three and head to ceasers to clear my head and meet some partners... today we rise up to VIP status.

Leaning: hornets, magic, mavericks but not near final

JohnnyVegas

Bucks , knicks .. looking at em... gotta slim plays to 4... who's ready to get paid tonight? No one should miss out on a redemption opportunity

JohnnyVegas

Pacers? Spurs?? Could be a rare 5-6 game card... Meeting business partners now, may not be able to post final plays until close to tip so watch carefully... tonight you will be pouring Don P out like its ******* Aquafina let's go

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I am watching. The Thunder killed me last night. Hope to bounce back today as well.

JohnnyVegas

That hurt... so did heat... Lotta good lines today

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Pacers? Spurs?? Could be a rare 5-6 game card... Meeting business partners now, may not be able to post final plays until close to tip so watch carefully... tonight you will be pouring Don P out like its ******* Aquafina let's go
    you never answered my question yesterday........Johnny V.

what kind of "business" are you in?

enzofield
    enzofield's Avatar Become A Pro!

His business is a world of dreams!!! ... hahahaha

JohnnyVegas

Gentlemen, gentlemen my business is no concern of yours, ill leave it as real estate... I've made enough income from sports betting to supplement myself for some time. Are you questioning my abilities? If you don't want to make money, don't follow... if you do, no shame in listening to an expert capper.. you could be living the high life yourself soon?

jacer333
    jacer333's Avatar Become A Pro!

Enjoying the show in here so far

If you were shtting all over vegas on a daily basis like you say, why would you be hanging out here posting once an hour?

Good luck on the plays, we'll see if you can back up the image.

JohnnyVegas

When you have accomplished many things you look for new avenues of fun, I figured I'd see how much fun it was, and maybe help people out? I've been a VIP for a while now... sharing the wealth... stay tuned for the picks kids.

Dexter
    Update your status

When you have accomplished many things you look for new avenues of fun, I figured I'd see how much fun it was, and maybe help people out? I've been a VIP for a while now... sharing the wealth... stay tuned for the picks kids.
    cant wait JV....i wanna be a VIP and live the life as you do in cyberspace...i mean vegas.

im gonna drop 2 dimes a pop on your plays tonight. just hope i dont have to buy pts to get them sexy lines you got.

keep drillin it brother

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    cant wait JV....i wanna be a VIP and live the life as you do in cyberspace...i mean vegas.

im gonna drop 2 dimes a pop on your plays tonight. just hope i dont have to buy pts to get them sexy lines you got.

keep drillin it brother

Dexter, my man. I can tell touts and bullshit get under your skin. This thread is great. I wish he would just keep one though. I love comical shit like this.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

People people, when any champion falls down they get back up... yesterday we lost our earnings from Monday... that's why I preach money management... today we redeem ourselves with a blockbuster day.... sneaky lines out there will do research .. I will find winners, I promised 60%+ and will deliver ... JohnnyVegas is VIP from winning not breaking even.... I am so confident today I'm laying 20k on my card split between the games... digging deep in my safe. I'm going to get a mimosa or three and head to ceasers to clear my head and meet some partners... today we rise up to VIP status. Leaning: hornets, magic, mavericks but not near final

Wait, What??????????????????

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Dexter, my man. I can tell touts and bullshit get under your skin. This thread is great. I wish he would just keep one though. I love comical shit like this.
    hes no tout....hes a VIP and thats what i wanna be!!!!!!!

gimme them plays JV!!

JohnnyVegas

Well well drawing some some negative attention here, no haters after the 3-1 night... no worries JohnnyVegas helps haters and appreciative ones the same, if you hate and follow me , enjoy the money the same...

Yes I live the VIP life... free suites in Vegas for weeks at a time.. VIP service at the clubs.... nice life to live kids...

Well here are two I'm locking in now:

Bucks -1 and Pacers -4

Yes I preach money management for my followers that how I got ahead in the game... I however have money to risk.. these will be 4k plays each , so follow as high as you can and get ready for a profitable night... will try to post more plays later ... heading back to Venetian for a massage

jacer333

Thanks....just mortgaged my house, car, and future children to put 4K on both plays...can't wait to be a VIP just like you.

Zuriken
    Zuriken's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't listen to them Johnny, you're the man! Let's get the bookies!

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

No haters man. Just got laughs from reading your comical stuff. You haven't been here long enough to have any haters. So far all we have is your BS claims of VIP life of superiority. Put down the pipe and produce one winning thread from now until the end of NBA and you will have plenty of followers and supporters, Until then you just seem like somebody full of shit. But to each his own

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

I'll be in Vegas this Sunday, can you show me the VIP life?

jacer333

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    No haters man. Just got laughs from reading your comical stuff. You haven't been here long enough to have any haters. So far all we have is your BS claims of VIP life of superiority. Put down the pipe and produce one winning thread from now until the end of NBA and you will have plenty of followers and supporters, Until then you just seem like somebody full of shit. But to each his own

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Funny character to say the least. But those first two plays are half decent. Im liking the Bucks quite a bit myself. They are getting healthy and can see them making a run. No better place to start than against Toronto and the Wizards (albeit in Washington).

JohnnyVegas

Locking in the knicks -7, magic -1 along with the spurs and hornets. Treaky line on the magic and seems like a lot of public will be riding them. Hate to follow the public but got to this time. Should be a great night. You all will see. GL.

chimp
    chimp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

6 plays lol

JohnnyVegas

Yeah 6 plays do you pass up good lines because you have a limited bank roll? I'll help you increase it, just follow me JohnnyVegas has your back, also, Spurs r -7 and hornets r -2 ... people what are you waiting for? Make money , get to VIP status .. I'm going to have a late lunch all this money builds an appetite.. good luck if you follow, If not hope you learn to soon.
    Points Awarded:

Dexter gave JohnnyVegas 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bmehrer
    bmehrer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

2-2

2 -2 not quite the king of betting tonight

bmehrer
    bmehrer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

correction on his 6 picks.....only 2 out of the six win....terrible

ghn999
    ghn999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this what I get for following someone. VIP what???? lol!!!!!